Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

When to stop Cayenne supplement?

Hi ladies! I've changed up my supplements thx to AS's good advice of cutting back on a lot of stuff I was taking.
    I'm 7dpo today and I have a feeling implantation might be happening.I am basically substituting
    the cayenne for baby aspirin.How long do I continue to take the cayenne for? Thx ladies!
    Jan. 22 2008 7lbs 7oz Mar. 14 2011 6lbs 11ozs (my birthday gift &
    drug free water birth baby) Feb 2 2013 my surrogate bun 5 weeks 11/25/13.:9 weeks 5/9/14NOT giving up on my dream for

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you get BFP, start gradually weaning off by spacing doses further and further apart till you're taking 1 per week and then you can drop them. Should take about 2-3 weeks.

But please be aware, as per our earlier conversation, that cayenne IS a blood thinner, just like all those 10 kajillion other blood thinners you were taking. You don't need to take things "to aid implantation" unless you have been advised to do so under the advice of your doctor. Please, please quit taking all this crap. you don't need it and you may even be making it harder for your body to sustain a pregnancy.

More is not always better and it may be that all you need to do is just get out of your body's way a little bit here and let it do what it already knows how to do.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't take a lot of stuff anymore because of our conversation.I take prenatal and
    cayenne @ night & and FA and Wheatgrass in the morning.I thought that was a
    pretty good adjustment from a couple months back.I've been pregnant 5 times &
    every month I conceived I was taking baby aspirin.if I didn't take it,I didn't get pregnant.
    Ive come to this conclusion over years of attempts,pregnancies and just
    trial and error.don't know if I have an issue.just doing what has worked in the past.
    I don't take any other thinner but the cayenne & I thought it was a better alternative to the
    baby aspirin.I will wean off like u suggested.thanks
    Jan. 22 2008 7lbs 7oz Mar. 14 2011 6lbs 11ozs (my birthday gift &
    drug free water birth baby) Feb 2 2013 my surrogate bun 5 weeks 11/25/13.:9 weeks 5/9/14NOT giving up on my dream for