Uploads

do you regret any part of your sway?

Question is in the title .
    Despite if it was sucessful or not
    2008 2010

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't regret any part of my sway, and not just because I got my desired gender. When I started swaying I always knew in the back of my mind that I could end up with another girl and I was ok with that even though I wanted a son badly. Swaying for me was something that I could do and maybe try and tip the odds a little bit YKWIM. When I look back on it now I can honestly say I wouldn't of changed anything, I did what I thought I had to do in order to favor the odds. I knew what my lifestyle was when I got pregnant with my girls and I did everything in my power to do the complete opposite of what I had done previously to get the girls. At the time the whole timing thing was hard for me to adjust to, because when you hear everyone talking about the shettles method you believe it, I believed it because I only heard the stories of the women who were "successful" it wasn't until I found this site that I saw all the shettles opposites. So I guess if I had to change anything it would of been to embrace the thought earlier that timing doesn't sway and I would of saved myself alot of stress. Obviously I know now it doesn't sway because I got by boy by doing the every 2-4 days and I got DD2 by doing it one time at O. In the end you just have to do what feels right to you and it will all come together

2007 2008 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't regret anything that i did or didn't do... I think I gave it a pretty good go and this little man was just ment to be of course before I got pregnant I asked myself if I wanted a daughter or a baby and if my answer would have just been a daughter I would not have went throught with ttc
    ( 2004) ( 2006) (2011 )

Aug 27th 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't know the gender yet but I could have been stricter on the diet. I wasn't going to do anymore on the conceiving part because I wanted to get pregnant right away so I'm fine with that.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    In sway 1 I wanred a 1 day cut off and got a 2, so I was sure I had messed it up. Again I wanted a 1 day cut off for sway 2 ended up with o+12 j&d, both sways ended up with DG boys! so my regrets have now finally put to rest my need for a 1 day cut off lol!

Also for sway 2 despite being succesful I wasnt as sensible with my eating and lagged on my lifting, if swaying again I do more like sway 1s commitment

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    mine didn't work, but I don't regret any of it. I gave it my best shot given that I was BF, and fate sent me my gorgeous son for a reason

saying that, next time I'm planning a stronger sway

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Big regrets not taking folic acid when I conceived, i really didn't think I had a chance in H--- of getting pg and that was my last month trying. Also had too much caffeine the week or two after conceiving, I got insanely lucky and thank my lucky stars every day.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mmmm I don't regret it to some degree cause at least I gave it my best shot, but I do regret the amount of time & energy it took to change my diet & all the other things I did just to end up having another girl, I personally don't believe in swaying its just too contradicting in my opinion. To be safe and to know that you'll get the gender of your choice is to go HT & only HT in my opinion.
    DHME
    DD1-2003 DD2-2005 DD3-2012
    Our family is complete.