Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How incredibly interesting!!! My DH kids that I am OCD because I want to be able to understand everything that is going on around me, and to be able to manipulate it as needed.
    I have two sons, and both were conceived when I had high stress jobs in very male dominated industries. I was making a higher salary than my hubby at the time, and I always tried to be the "alpha" in our relationship.
    I am really hoping that mellowing out and being a happier, less stressed person will help me get my pink
    Luckiest mama to a (2011) and my sweet (2013 unmedicated VBAC).

Missing my Angel Babies (1/2015), lost due to twin partial molar pregnancy. Another , June 2015.. rainbow 2016.

Hoping for a rainbow girl in 2017; PGD/IVF.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ya I'm a Martha. But not with my day to day but with DH. I don't directly try to control him but I get stressed out and irritated (maybe even disappointed) in him/by him - all the time it seems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mom to 4 with one cooking Due Apr 19/16
    Going HT for end of 2016, early 2017

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This is a great essay! Thank you!
    8/06 DS, 4/11 DS, 6/13 DS, Swayed for a GIRL & am expecting TWINS!! A & A EDD 8/15

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hitmebaby - I can totally relate to that!!

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This is so interesting! It will be neat to see how this theory progresses over time. I think I fit the profile of a boy mom when it comes to anxiety and worrying about every little thing, and then some.
    Katie
    Blessed mom of two amazing little guys: B- 9/08, C- 6/13. Hoping to add pink in 2015!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great atomic i recently started reading you here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    To do daily exercises really helps me a lot to be more relaxed and to stop Martha habbits.

(actually is it common in the USA to call sb "Martha" or "Mary"? Never heard about this bible story.)
    Sorry for my bad English! - I am from Austria!!

Ferdinand 7 yrs Leopold 5 yrs
    MC in october 2013
    MC in august 2015

After 3 years: due in June!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynazyme View Post
    To do daily exercises really helps me a lot to be more relaxed and to stop Martha habbits.

(actually is it common in the USA to call sb "Martha" or "Mary"? Never heard about this bible story.)
    No, it's not common at all. I think I probably made it up LOL. I was trying to think of any story that had two dissimilar women in them that many people around the world were familiar with, and who were the right type of people that I think of as being boy/girl mom types. That story and the Ferris Bueller movie both stuck out in my mind as being good examples that many people might be familiar with.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    A little late to finding this fabulous set of essays....

But - OMG Atomic!! I am DYING laughing because I am so true-blue that's it's ridiculous. Under 'Boy mom prototype' you might as well paste my picture in the dictionary, because I am THIS ALL OF THIS. I am a Martha dammit! I even have diagnosed OCD. SNORT!!

Ah but I am at a stage where I am making myself let go and LIVE. Just ....leave it all in the hands of God. Healthier and wiser and less miserable all around. It's not easy, but I sure am sick of missing the forest for the trees and missing out on REAL HAPPINESS because I'm so obsessed with the nitpicky unimportant stuff and catastrophizing everything.

I'm doing better, but it's a two steps forward, one step back thing for sure. Ironically if we conceived naturally now I'd probably end up a girl mom, I'm being so zen these days, LMAO. But I'm out of time to sway so we're going HT. But I hear that being relaxed helps IVF anyways, so I'm doing my best to leave it in God's hands and accept that I cannot control what happens. I can just go for the ride, hang on and ride it out, and believe that one way or another things will happen the way they were meant to be.
    Me (38) and DH (38)

SAHM military momma to DS1 (2004), DS2 (who's all boy but loves to dance, though not in a tutu!) (2006), DS3 (2009), and our rainbow baby girl DD1 (2017)

early m/c Jan 2013

Cycle #1 @ HRC (Oct 2014) - 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized and biopsied. 1XX and 1XY abnormal. 1XX no DNA found, rebiopsied and found normal, frozen.
    FET attempt #1 (Nov 2014) - cancelled due to functional cyst. FET attempt #2 (Jan 30, 2015) - NT. Remaining embie failed to thaw.

May 2015 - started infertility treatments at OFC. Femara 2.5mg
    July 2015 - BFP after second round of Femara. Aug 4 2015 - 6w4d
    Dec 21 2015 - mmc 7w1d

Apr 2016 - IVF Cycle #2. Converted to IUI because of uneven response and leading follicles.
    Apr 19, 2016 - IUI with 3 mature follicles (2 right, 1 left), post wash: 17mil, 94% motility and 89% rapid motility. BFN.

June 3, 2016 - 5mg Femara cycle. 5w.
    Sep 1, 2016 - 5mg Femara cycle. 8w.

Our rainbow baby girl arrived on Mon Aug 28, 2017 - "After every storm comes a rainbow". We are so thankful and grateful for every moment.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hehehe it's funny. My personality really HAS changed. I know how I obsessed years ago, and now I think about TTC and just go 'meh, too lazy to do all that work and planning again'.

Then I took that test and scored very high for boy if I ticked off my personality traits from years ago. And then I did it again ticking off how I tend to feel about things now. And scored 85% girl! hahahhaha!

Awesome but I'm still not risking it, LMAO. Good to know that my trying to be more laid back philosophy really has changed me. Either that or I'm just burnt out exhausted and beat up from life with 3 boys, LMAO. Frankly I'm not even OCD much these days because it's too exhausting!
    Me (38) and DH (38)

SAHM military momma to DS1 (2004), DS2 (who's all boy but loves to dance, though not in a tutu!) (2006), DS3 (2009), and our rainbow baby girl DD1 (2017)

early m/c Jan 2013

Cycle #1 @ HRC (Oct 2014) - 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized and biopsied. 1XX and 1XY abnormal. 1XX no DNA found, rebiopsied and found normal, frozen.
    FET attempt #1 (Nov 2014) - cancelled due to functional cyst. FET attempt #2 (Jan 30, 2015) - NT. Remaining embie failed to thaw.

May 2015 - started infertility treatments at OFC. Femara 2.5mg
    July 2015 - BFP after second round of Femara. Aug 4 2015 - 6w4d
    Dec 21 2015 - mmc 7w1d

Apr 2016 - IVF Cycle #2. Converted to IUI because of uneven response and leading follicles.
    Apr 19, 2016 - IUI with 3 mature follicles (2 right, 1 left), post wash: 17mil, 94% motility and 89% rapid motility. BFN.

June 3, 2016 - 5mg Femara cycle. 5w.
    Sep 1, 2016 - 5mg Femara cycle. 8w.

Our rainbow baby girl arrived on Mon Aug 28, 2017 - "After every storm comes a rainbow". We are so thankful and grateful for every moment.

Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast