Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Would love some input on my planned sway....Atomic?

Hi Everyone,

I would love to have your input on my planned sway.

I am 6 weeks out from ttc baby #2 and want to sway girl (already have an 18 month old boy). While pregnant with my son, I gained 40 lbs...and had 25 left to lose after I was done BFing. Basically, I have been on a low cal diet and exercise routine for about 4 months now and have lost 20 lbs (as of today), so I think I may have inadvertently put myself in a good position for this sway (or at least I hope so). My goal was to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight (130) before getting pregnant again. I have 5 lbs to go, but can safely lose a few more, if I have to. My body fat is somewhere around 26%. I exercise moderately 5 days per week (usually a mix of weights and cardio, but will be focusing on cardio from now on for the sway), usually an interval run or the elliptical, although, I just started taking a spin class. For diet, I plan on keeping my "around" 1200 cal diet (sometimes it's more, I won't lie...I do ok with diet, but not wonderful...just going to give it my best shot) and just cutting down on (but not out completely) things like bananas, tomatos, and potatos, and the more nutrient rich stuff that I had been eating, such as dark lettuce and spinach. I will cut out all meat, other than chicken. I am going to try to cut back on the chicken, but don't think I can cut it out completely...I make it ALOT, so it will be really hard to get down to 0 with that. I feel like I already eat a girl friendly diet (pasta, rice, carbs...lol...just watch the calories and portions) and while it's obvious in my belly fat that I could have eaten better...it was probably a good thing that I did it that way. I am logging my meals into my fitness pal until I get used to the new changes, but plan on stopping after that because logging just stresses me out.

For suppliments, I was planning on just the baby asprin and zyrtec. I saw Fiber mentioned...is that part of the sway? I have been taking a prenatal, but will just take the folic acid instead...and will stick to just the amount in the prenatal so that I can just switch to the prenatal after bfp...I really don't want to have to wean off of anything.

I have rephresh and may use it if I get some crazy high PH or something, but my PH has been on the low side of normal for the last couple months and it really hasn't lowered it much when I have tried it, so I may bypass it. If I use it, it will be 24 or more hours before our attempt.

DH won't put any effort into swaying, so he will be doing nothing more than eating what I make at home.

We are planning on making a single attempt around positive OPK (probably the night of or morning after, as I have been ovulating sometime during the day after OPK).

Ok....so I would love your opinions!! also, answers to a couple questions...(Atomic?)

I saw it mentioned in here that weights are bad because they raise testosterone, but then thought I saw someone say that usually only happens when you first start but stops as your body gets used to it. I do a body works class that involves 5lb or less weights....would I screw things up if I kept taking that class for a while and maybe just cut it out for the last couple weeks or something? It is only once per week.

Also, I workout in the mornings (that is the only time I have available to do it) so I need to eat something...what would you suggest? it doesn't need to be much...but I forgot to eat one morning and was so hungry that I started getting really nauseous.

Sorry this is long. Thanks to all you lovely ladies, and especially Atomic for all of the help that she gives to everyone. Hope you all have/had your gender dreams come true!

P.S. Will post my actual sway in the sways thread after I actually do it and get a bfp.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i replied to this post in the other thread you posted
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks. Sorry...I realized it would be better to post in the other location and couldn't find a delete button for this one.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    no not at all, just wanted to let you know where to look.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ