Thread: omg sudafed!!!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

omg sudafed!!!

Hi just wanted to let u know of my recent experience im not taking any vits/pills/herbs to sway i have been really ill for the last few days with sinus pain i couldnt stand it anymore so went to the chemist and got some sudafed i thought it might also help with my sway or wont hurt it as ive heard it sways girl but i know atomic would rather us not use sudafed but i only used it as im not well, well anyway i only took one tablet two days ago and one yesterday it says on the packet you can take upto 4 in 24 hours its such a good job i only took one each day as im now covered from the neck down with a rash i went to see my doc she is almost certain its caused by the sudafed after only 2 pills it caused this so please if you do take sudafed be very carefull as i dread to think what could happen if only 2 pills in 48 hours did this to me! X x x
    2002 2007 2009 would love a to join my family in 2014 but happy with another !!! X x x

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's very possible that you may just have an allergy to one of the ingredients in Sudafed. Like with any medication it is always important to be careful with taking it and be mindful that even if you have had a medication before, you can still have an allergic reaction to it. I Hope you feel better.
    2010 2011

one day &

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You can be allergic to any medication, the reason not to use the Sudafed is because it's been linked to strokes in younger women, esp. those on blood thinners (like cranberry or aspirin) and this can happen whether or not you're unwell - most doctors no longer recommend it. So actually worse than rash, altho I'm sure that's no fun at all either!!

Thank you for sharing your experiences!! Hope you're better soon.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi yes much better thank-you i still have the rash but hopefully will be gone in a couple of days! X
    2002 2007 2009 would love a to join my family in 2014 but happy with another !!! X x x