Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

ATOMIC? ANYONE? CAN SOMEONE PLEASE CHECK THIS FOR ME?

Hi everyone!

I have had a few medical issues over the past few months and am trying to get them sorted naturally without medication from the doctors.
    ANYWAY... my cycles have been all out of whack and hormones all over the place, I went into the natural health store here and spoke to the man who owns it, told him i am ttc a girl in the future months but need to get all my cycles and hormones sorted first. He told me to go onto Harmony pms which covers ALL my symptoms and he also said there is a few things in there that would help prepare my body to sway girl, he also put me on vit b,

here the links to what i am taking, can you please have a look and tell me whether they are girl friendly or will lean more towards boy, I am taking them regardlessbut need to know so if they are gonna help sway boy i will need to stop them earlier otherwise i will keep taking them up until the cycle before i ttc. Thanks for your time!

http://www.nznaturalhealth.com/product_110.html

http://www.healthchemist.co.nz/good-...-p2119811.html
    Last edited by Kiesse; May 22nd, 2011 at 07:13 PM.
    Proud mummy to.. and also step mummy to
    Hoping to add a beautiful to the mix to complete our 2 families to one

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Harmony pms in 1st link contains Vitex which sways so that's great

B-vit complex : it was recommended for girl sway on IG but here it seems it's better for boy sway, so IDK....I'm TTC and I'm not taking extra vit B, just one that are already in my Prenatals.

Other ingredients are fine ,esp Calcium carbonate and Magnesium.

Hope you'll get more opnions
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The one with all the B's is a def. no because too many nutrients sway blue and there's also ginseng and zinc in it, which may sway blue.

The other is probably a no as well because even though vitex for sure sways pink and peony may sway pink (jury is still out on that one) the dong quai sways blue.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok, well i need something that is going to help with my AF and hormones, They said ive got PCOS but not really bad. I have the cysts on my ovaries and a couple of the symptoms and they are clueless to why i dont have others, My af is all over the show but i can fall preg very easy! I want something that is gonna help regulate and also help lower my ph (since ive been on these which is a week, my ph has gone down to 5.5 which its NEVER been that low, always round a 7) so what else could help without going onto actuall pharmacutical med? i would rather natural.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Would you be better to just take Vitex by itself? I am going to use it as my cycles are anywhere from 22 days to 32days (average of around 25 days). I never really thought they were that bad but looking back over the past few years they are actually all over the place. I did try vitex last time but stopped taking it before we conceived and I took it all the time but this time I will do the 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off. I think Atomic says to use it 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off i.e. to simulate your natural hormones? cheers
    Last edited by jude17; May 25th, 2011 at 06:12 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiesse View Post
    Ok, well i need something that is going to help with my AF and hormones, They said ive got PCOS but not really bad. I have the cysts on my ovaries and a couple of the symptoms and they are clueless to why i dont have others, My af is all over the show but i can fall preg very easy! I want something that is gonna help regulate and also help lower my ph (since ive been on these which is a week, my ph has gone down to 5.5 which its NEVER been that low, always round a 7) so what else could help without going onto actuall pharmacutical med? i would rather natural.
    If they're working for you, if you need them, and if you feel that they're helping you, then carry on.

PCOS is best controlled/eliminated via weight loss, can you lose a little weight??

Saw palmetto and vitex (and perhaps the peony if you can get that on its own) will help regulate your hormones. It's the dong quai I think you had best stay away from.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well thats the funny thing, they cant work out why i have PCOS as i dont have some of the common symptoms! but ive had all the tests done and they have told me it is def what i have. I cant loose or dont really wanna loose any more weight as i am already little for my height, i weigh 52 kg and am 165cm tall, so alot of people actually stop and ask if i do eat as i dont look like i do but its just the way my family genes are built.

So please tell me, the whole purpose of the diet and supplements etc, is that all to just lower the PH? Or is there other factors in there for the diet change is well? this all gets a little confusing??

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think one of the main aims of the low everything diet is to reduce testosterone by losing weight, not eating meat, reducing protein consumption etc. I have had a quick read about this diet in the dream member section and its made me understand the diet a lot better. I feel heaps more confident about sorting out a diet plan now so would recommend that you read this if you want to do Atomics low everything diet.

I am going to keep an eye on what people conceive while doing this diet over the next few months to see if people do get girls more than boys.

I am also little, about 162cm tall and probably only 48kg before I had my second boy. If we decide to sway the end of this year I will have the benefit of having a little bit of weight I could lose from the baby. I am trying to decide if to sway this summer or next. I would prefer the larger age gap but my age may not allow me to wait.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiesse View Post
    Well thats the funny thing, they cant work out why i have PCOS as i dont have some of the common symptoms! but ive had all the tests done and they have told me it is def what i have. I cant loose or dont really wanna loose any more weight as i am already little for my height, i weigh 52 kg and am 165cm tall, so alot of people actually stop and ask if i do eat as i dont look like i do but its just the way my family genes are built.

So please tell me, the whole purpose of the diet and supplements etc, is that all to just lower the PH? Or is there other factors in there for the diet change is well? this all gets a little confusing??
    There are many other factors that are affected by the diet. Minerals (some researchers believe that levels of cal-mag vs. sodium and potassium sway), testosterone/estrogen levels, less CM, and blood glucose levels are all affected by the diet.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by jude17 View Post
    I think one of the main aims of the low everything diet is to reduce testosterone by losing weight, not eating meat, reducing protein consumption etc. I have had a quick read about this diet in the dream member section and its made me understand the diet a lot better. I feel heaps more confident about sorting out a diet plan now so would recommend that you read this if you want to do Atomics low everything diet.

I am going to keep an eye on what people conceive while doing this diet over the next few months to see if people do get girls more than boys.

I am also little, about 162cm tall and probably only 48kg before I had my second boy. If we decide to sway the end of this year I will have the benefit of having a little bit of weight I could lose from the baby. I am trying to decide if to sway this summer or next. I would prefer the larger age gap but my age may not allow me to wait.
    Have you seen this thread?? We asked the girl moms what they ate and it matches up pretty close with the diets. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/show...93-Girl-moms-Q

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast