Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Does thyroid sway?

Does anyone know if thyroid levels or medications sway? I was taking Armour thyroid for hypothyroidism when I conceived my DS, but things leveled out and I am now off medication and wondering if that has any known effect on gender?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That is a good question. I have had hypothyroidism since age 19 and I have 2 boys.

Although I don't think it sways, I think it's extremely important to take if you have an imbalance of either high or low hormones..because if you don't have a good level on them you can have a hard time conceiving or if pregnant you could miscarry.

I miscarried this month because my thyroid production was EXTREMELY low.. But I know it was a girl, because DH has premonitional dreams.

You are LUCKY your levels are stable now!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    very good question. my friend has thyroid problems but did this amazing girl sway plus was on clomid.. she had a boy.
    x5
    x2 dd#6 lost an identical twin sister and dd 5 lived in my arms for 2 hours
    2012!! he's finally here!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have had 1/2 my thyroid removed. During my 3rd pregnancy (a girl), they discovered a nodule that was making my thyroid run high (so hyper rather than hypo). We don't know how long the lump was there, so I have no idea if it had anything to with the gender of the baby or the kids that came before it.

I have a friend who has hypothyroidism, but it has been treated and controlled since before she had children, and she has 3 girls.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbermittens View Post
    I have had 1/2 my thyroid removed. During my 3rd pregnancy (a girl), they discovered a nodule that was making my thyroid run high (so hyper rather than hypo). We don't know how long the lump was there, so I have no idea if it had anything to with the gender of the baby or the kids that came before it.

I have a friend who has hypothyroidism, but it has been treated and controlled since before she had children, and she has 3 girls.
    Thanks so much for sharing Hobber!

I am on the highest dose I've ever been on in my life right now. And now it's been over 4 weeks since my adjusted dose as I started right after I found out I was pregnant. I am in the safe range to conceive again!

Do you take any thyroid meds?
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So far, the half I have has been doing just fine on its own. I was tested about 8 weeks ago and it was fine, and I am getting tested again next week to see how it is holding up. Hopefully it is still chugging along!

Glad yours is under control Butterfly!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbermittens View Post
    So far, the half I have has been doing just fine on its own. I was tested about 8 weeks ago and it was fine, and I am getting tested again next week to see how it is holding up. Hopefully it is still chugging along!

Glad yours is under control Butterfly!
    That's awesome you are getting screened while prego! That's smart! I didn't do it in the past but I sure will every 6 weeks when I get pregnant again!
    I'm so glad yours is doing fine too!

And thanks, it's such a HUGE sigh of relief.
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We honestly don't know as of yet, but I do know an awful lot of people being treated for thyroid issues that have either all boys or all girls.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hypothyroid sways BOY. It reduces progesterone, lowers temps and RAISES blood suger levels. ALL SWAY BOY!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you say so!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast