Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Atomic ! please help !!

I think i have ruined my sway !
    i had a terrible 2ww i couldn't eat anything , food turned my stomac and anything i managed to get in would come back up within the next couple of hours !!

i really thought i was pregnant ! waking in the middle of the night to pee ( never had to do that before ) , was constantly heaving and gagging at everything , even vomited multiple times thru out the day !! this lasted a whole week !
    so no breakfast
    no snacks
    no excercise !
    i did continue to take my prenatals...

So here i am today with Af wich is two days late ! but i think i've ruined my chances already for next month ...
    i have thrown myself back in to my diet today trying to make up what i missed ...!

But i'm feeling very disapointed about not being pregnant and have lost all confidence in my next attempt :-(

Have been on HE diet since 20th feb !
    Have i ruined my sway ?
    2008 2010

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hmmm....have you taken a pregnancy test?? I had what seemed to be a full on AF that lasted 5 days and was pg the entire time. Or, could it possibly have been a chemical?? It's unusual to have that level of nausea that early on but it is possible, and that would also explain your late AF.

Or do you think you could have a UTI?? Sometimes those can cause nausea.

I would def. consider skipping this month - I feel like if you TTC this month and got an opposite, you would have so many regrets. But I totally understand not wanting to wait any longer either. I would just do what you can do for now and see where you're at when ovulation rolls around - if you feel fully recovered and have a lot of CM and that you'd like to attempt, then do so - you don't need to make a decision now, that's for sure!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

LOOKING FOR YOUR SWAY PLAN? Have you checked the coaching forum? It will be posted in the same place your questionnaire is! https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/completed-questionnaires-and-private-coaching-access/

LE Diet Ideas Threads: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/54174-brand-sparkly-pink-new-diet-thread-girl-sways.html and here:https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/54926-le-diet-thread.html?highlight=le+diet+meal+ideas

LE Diet PCOS idea thread here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/47264-le-diet-pcos.html

PLEASE STOP SENDING ME SWAYING QUESTIONS VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE. Post swaying questions in the forums ONLY.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by a&jmummy View Post
    I think i have ruined my sway !
    i had a terrible 2ww i couldn't eat anything , food turned my stomac and anything i managed to get in would come back up within the next couple of hours !!

i really thought i was pregnant ! waking in the middle of the night to pee ( never had to do that before ) , was constantly heaving and gagging at everything , even vomited multiple times thru out the day !! this lasted a whole week !
    so no breakfast
    no snacks
    no excercise !
    i did continue to take my prenatals...

So here i am today with Af wich is two days late ! but i think i've ruined my chances already for next month ...
    i have thrown myself back in to my diet today trying to make up what i missed ...!

But i'm feeling very disapointed about not being pregnant and have lost all confidence in my next attempt :-(

Have been on HE diet since 20th feb !
    Have i ruined my sway ?
    Sorry you felt so lousy. I started having the same thing a few days before AF and really thought this was my month. AF has been so brutal this month that I think I was preto but don't have sufficient hormone levels to sustain it.

I agree with Atomic. Maybe take a month off to get better. I completely understand the frustration of being on the HE for so long & still not having a bun in the oven. It's just maddening. Big hugs mama....fingers crossed we both get a BFP soon.
    Last edited by Adia; October 17th, 2013 at 11:52 AM.

My Gender Dreaming

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I wrote a post yesterday about this. The stomach bug has been going through my house for a week and I really haven't eaten in a week. I have about 2 weeks before ovulation so I will probably attempt if I can get back on track with my diet and vitamins soon. I am not sure if I can deal with an opposite after so long on this diet but I too hate to waste a month.
    2010 2011

one day &