Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    When I did the 21 Day Diet book I did have this info at my disposal and when I included butter it was because of flavor and when it would work better. I think when on LE Diet you gotta do what you can to make your food taste good or you'll end up cheating.

1 T of butter is not going to mess up anything and like I mentioned in the essay, you guys NEED some saturated fat coming in too or you will stop ovulating. I do NOT want anyone to now go onto eat ONLY Omega 6 fat, that is not the intention of this essay at all whatsoever. Older moms, you may even need more saturated fat so do keep an eye on this.

Personally I only eat butter, I don't normally eat margarine at all ever and I got my daughter doing this. I did cut fat all together and was getting a higher % of Omega 6 than Omega 3 because I ate more baked goods and American cheese, ate no meat or dairy at all, and also used veg oil in cooking. But I still ate butter daily. It's the proportion tht counts.

It is also to some extent down to the philosophy of swaying you believe in, because it's hard to find unsalted margarine and easy to find unsalted butter, so if you are one who is convinced that salt sways blue (I'm not, but if you are) then the unsalted butter is a handy place to cut some out.

Thank you Atomic! And Im sure you have already answered this .. so sorry .. but when you say you didnt eat dairy.. are you mainly referring to milk? i know you ate cheese..and did you eat yogurt?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I really had almost exclusively American cheese and that is really not dairy LOL (that actually has quite a bit of Omega 6 fats in it) and cream cheese/Parmesan

I did have full fat yogurt off and on and also Yoplait light , not daily but whenever I got some on sale.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great essay Atomic!

I believe you are spot on.
    My normal breakfast is 2 eggs on a whole wheat wrap. I ALWAYS snack on chive (full fat) cottage cheese and avocados (4-5x wk) and eat salmon for dinner 2x week. In general - I never eat any processed food...if it comes from the cabinet, I stay away. Its no wonder why I have 3 boys I suppose.
    I just pray that this time given I was not swaying, that I have a failed boy sway in there

Its funny because a lot of my good girlfriends have girls. Most of them are a bit overweight and clearly do not eat low calories. I've always wondered why they have girls. This makes sense now because all of them LOVE junk food -- bad for you food as I call it. Sure they try to eat healthy sometimes, but they are not as conscious as I am and they never say "no" to anything like I do if its bad for you. The eat all those store bought cookies/snacks/ chips, tons of breads and carbs, chinese foods, pizza etc...pretty much everything I try to stay away from.
    Maybe next time if I just binge out a bit of junk food I might have a fighting chance for a dd.

p.s. I noticed the comment about "salt swaying blue" and have to 100% agree that I don't believe that either. My best friend has 3 girls and is literally a salt freak. She over salts everything -- its beyond disgusting.
    Last edited by prayforprincess; January 13th, 2014 at 02:41 PM.
    2005; 2007; 2009; arrived 6/28/14!!
    5 failed IVF/PGD's 2010-2012
    Ectopic pregnancy 2013 that caused IC

Emergency cerclage at 18 wks & Suffered through months of strict bed rest to keep this little man baking. My water broke at 31w4d and He finally arrive June 28 at 32 weeks!
    He is so strong and perfect! Truly my little angel.

-God, Grant me the Serenity to Accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to Change the things I can and the Wisdom to know the Difference-

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also read this http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...irls-boys.html

I also think that there is something (huge that sways in a big bad way) in being the type of person who thinks a lot about food and health and eating right, and maybe a little bit of a control freak, which is def. a trend with the boy moms http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...ypothesis.html vs. someone who just eats whatever - it's not that they're setting out to eat junk, it's that they are not as much control freaks as some of us boy moms are and so they are more "go with the flow" type eaters.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for another great essay. I think that as personally, I have cut down to 30% fat since starting the diet, I am not going to be prescriptive on where that fat comes from (as you know a lot is coming from chocolate right now so probably the right source!!) Still reeling from realising I may have gone a bit too far with the detail so I am trying to stay away from detail and effort.

Blue swayers - everything atomic says in this essay I was doing before and I have a gorge DS!! Enjoy those avocados, nuts, salmon fillets etc....

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

I also think that there is something (huge that sways in a big bad way) in being the type of person who thinks a lot about food and health and eating right, and maybe a little bit of a control freak, which is def. a trend with the boy moms http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...ypothesis.html vs. someone who just eats whatever - it's not that they're setting out to eat junk, it's that they are not as much control freaks as some of us boy moms are and so they are more "go with the flow" type eaters.
    I think this is really true in my case and I didnt realise before. It worries me that I have been pretty good overall for the past 10 weeks or so on the diet (with many cheats in between!) but the fact that a lot of it has come from self control is a little worrying. I wouldnt say I dont enjoy what I am eating at all, I love eating platefuls of veg and I will continue with some of these principles. But the fact that it is too easy to get bogged down in the detail and then worry about stupid things. I really keep trying to tell myself I have done the hard work, all I have to do now is get PG and forget the rest but still these silly throughts try to creep into my day! I have always been one to constantly think about food though....and I care about eating "properly" aaargh!

I am prepared for another gorgeous prince and I have learned interesting stuff on the way. Just want to get PG. First attempt coming up soon

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic, I just LOVE reading your stuff. I feel like my brain swells with knowledge. I'll tell you one thing, regardless of if my sway works or not, I will certainly be smarter at the end!! Still a Win huh?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    everyone does have those doubts tho - they never do go away till they put the baby in your arms!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

That is me precisely. I am a go-with-the-flow eater. I like eating healthy, but its a lot of work to me. I just eat what's around and don't have huge list of likes and dislikes. Since I stopped eating gluten it has changed things for me a lot but I'm still quite lazy about the effort involved in healthy eating.

My Gender Dreaming

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    And there is the difference maybe instead of pink dust I should be asking for relaxed dust lol

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast