Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Atomic, found it! 👍🏻
    But what do you think about this article? I was looking for this thread and came acrossi this one.
    It says that more omega6=more males in cows, and that made me search harder for this thread again because i am using corn oil as primary fat in my diet and I was so scared!!
    I am not questioning your essay, just want to know you pov about this article...(aka looking for reassurance &#129315
    Thank you!
    x
    https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...14459917301679

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have read several dozen animal studies that found the opposite. Additionally, our results for both pink and blue have improved dramatically since we started taking this into account and many of our blue sway opposites (people who were swaying blue, but got girls) were in people taking evening primrose oil and similar Omega 6 fats as supplements and having large amounts of milk replacers loaded with Omega 6 fats.

Do what you want to do but I am convinced the Omega 6 fats are important for pink sways.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Do what you want to do but I am convinced the Omega 6 fats are important for pink sways.[/QUOTE]

It's not about what I want to do, Atomic, I am looking for guidance and I only asked... I am very happy that omega 6 sways girl, as I am using corn oil very frequently.
    Thanks for your answer anyway.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OK. Sorry if that sounded snippy. That is just an expression to mean that you should follow your gut instinct but I truly believe the Omega 6's sway pink and will continue recommending them.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey! Longtime reader here, and hope I’m not derailing the conversation too much as I know the post on animal fats was shared a while ago - but some backstory on how much I think what you are saying about animal fats matter, Atomic.

My family/genetics are heavily female and same DH. I know this has been sorta debunked, but based on that (and my very acidic ph), I thought I would for sure naturally conceive a girl.

For my 5 month old son born this past April, I looked back at the groceries I was buying when he was conceived. I was curious about this because my lifestyle is pretty pink - I’m quite thin, work a stressful job and go long stints without eating sometimes.

Looks like when he was made I was eating steak, salmon, and ina garten’s fontina and sausage casserole as well as tons of whole milk. Go figure! Hope this thread about the importance of fats helps someone!

6. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Atomic

How long should one be taking omega 6? I attempt soon so not sure if there is any point in including it now ttc girl

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't want you to take it. I want you to switch over to cooking with more Omega 6 fats if possible. So cooking with canola oil, etc instead of butter.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by alexconnell View Post
    Hey! Longtime reader here, and hope I’m not derailing the conversation too much as I know the post on animal fats was shared a while ago - but some backstory on how much I think what you are saying about animal fats matter, Atomic.

My family/genetics are heavily female and same DH. I know this has been sorta debunked, but based on that (and my very acidic ph), I thought I would for sure naturally conceive a girl.

For my 5 month old son born this past April, I looked back at the groceries I was buying when he was conceived. I was curious about this because my lifestyle is pretty pink - I’m quite thin, work a stressful job and go long stints without eating sometimes.

Looks like when he was made I was eating steak, salmon, and ina garten’s fontina and sausage casserole as well as tons of whole milk. Go figure! Hope this thread about the importance of fats helps someone!
    Thank you! This was also among my observations back on InGender - there were some gals who would drink a gallon of whole milk and eat a dozen eggs a day and even though they were doing everythign "right" in terms of minerals, got boys doing that. And then others who were eating tahini and margarine got girls even if they weren't as strict on the minerals. I just really think there's something to this fat stuff.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567