Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

sex ratio at conception is 50/50

Hi,

I just found this study about the human sex ratio, it claims that the sex ratio at conception is 0.5 (which means that it is really due to chance). And that the increase in sex ratio at birth is due to more miscarriages in male foetus than in females.

https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/398...74c1c9fe6b.pdf

Atomic what do you think about it ? do you think that swaying is a way to help the body (keep or miscarry) the baby ? as the miscarriages are not always due to abnormalities in the foetus ...

Thank you,

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, I've seen that, but I have read many other studies that say differently. Please note that their results are based in no small part on IVF (because it is literally NOT POSSIBLE to be tracking gender in natural conceptions very early along in pregnancy) and abortions and these two things may be skewing the results (and indeed I have reason to believe that they are.) We know for a fact that IVF without PGD leads to 3-6% more boys than girls and we also know that the demographics f women who have abortions may indicate they have more girls. (and I prefer not to go into it more than that as it's a hot button topic that I don't really want to talk about.) They even admit in the study that they could be losing boys before the window they did the gender testing in and that may have skewed results. At any rate, IVF is NOT natural conceptions anyway and thus it's completely suspect as to how the results may apply to natural conceptions.

We cannot make all these studies agree. It just isn't possible. What we CAN do is track our results on this site and have you guys do what is working for most people most of the time. It very well may be we are wrong about some of the whys and wherefores and that will become apparent over time. But the fact is, what we're doing here works, whether we can find the occasional study that doesn't seem to fit in with the overall theory or not, and so I recommend doing what works for most people most of the time rather than going down the rabbit hole with studies. We are getting great results doing what we're doing and so I recommend doing what has worked even when we can't yet explain all of it.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for the quick reply

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post