Thread: Pregnacare

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Pregnacare

Hi Ladies,

Hope you're all fine and well, I wanted to ask about the product Pregnacare Conception and whether its ingredients cause any swaying. Here are its ingredients but I'm not familiar with all of them.

Heres what its says about the product:

Pregnacare Conception provides a carefully balanced comprehensive formulation of micronutrients for the maintenance of reproductive health in women, including the specific nutrients inositol, l-arginine, n-acetyl cysteine and selenium. The formula also includes vitamin B12 and folic acid at 400mcg, the exact recommended level to help safeguard the early stages of foetal development.

The formula includes key nutritional elements:
    Folic Acid – Pregnacare Conception provides 400mcg folic acid, the exact level recommended by the UK Department of Health for all women who are trying to conceive. As well as the healthy development of the foetal neural tube, folic acid may also play a role in conception, and is required in the first days and weeks of life, before you are even aware that you are pregnant.

Antioxidant minerals with natural vitamin E – Important co-factors in antioxidant enzymes, to help protect genetic material from free radical damage.
    Inositol – Inositol may help support ovarian function and influence fertility. It is involved in the cell signalling pathway which influences fertilization and cell growth.
    L-Arginine – Well known as a precursor in nitric oxide (NO) metabolism, L-arginine can influence release of the egg from the ovaries (follicular release) as well as healthy follicular blood flow and implantation.
    N-acetyl cysteine – A precursor of glutathione, an important antioxidant in the body. N-acetyl cysteine is also important for healthy cervical secretions.

Vitamin B12 – Part of the B complex group of vitamins, it has been found that B12 supplementation can help to maintain healthy ovarian function and reproductive health.

Any ideas?

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If anything, I'd say it swayed blue... L'Arginine definitely sways blue, and having a good balance of nutrients also sways blue.
    Incidentally I conceived my DS while I was taking it but I had a fairly boy-friendly diet too (without knowing it)

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, it would sway blue because of the l-arg and other nutrients in it. Whenever you read "healthy cervical secretions" that means, "LOTS of EWCM" and that sways blue.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ahhh ok thanks very much for the replies ladies

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would say it sways blue too.