Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

sway pink- lifestyle changes and progesterone question

I have 2 beautiful boys and desperately want a daughter. When we conceived our boys we were trying and although i thought i was doing 'girl' things (missionary, avoiding O and jump&dump) i still ended up with boys. this time around we are going to just see what happens for a while and not rush it, trying to let it happen on its own, so, my question is, what are some lifestyle things i can do to to help sway pink if i do conceive? Also, i am still breastfeeding and dont have my cycle back yet which is why we are not doing a full sway.

would it be diet? or periodic (maybe weekly) douches to maintain an acidic environment? I recently started a paleo type diet and plan on loosing weight which i think will help.

Also, i am hypothyroid and with all 3 pregnancies (miscarriage included) i had low progesterone and needed to use progesterone suppositories. I am wondering if i need to take something to increase my progesterone to sway girl??? any thoughts would be greatly appreciated

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm no expert but I don't think paleo is great for a pink sway, it's too high is protein and healthy fats. I'd go vegetarian and follow the LE diet (there's lots of info about it on here and I highly recommend a personalised plan. I'm sure atomic could do up a more relaxed plan too as you said you didn't want to do a full on sway). You want lower protein and fats and more empty calories.

Also, stop any weights training and do 60mins cardio a day for 6 days a week.

When are you thinking of TTC?
    Mum of 9 boys & my stillborn angel daughter, Shaylah Anne 20/02/2015

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I got DS2 on paleo, it's for sure a blue sway! I'd second the vote to go LE diet and vegetarian. If you need to lose weight, the best pink lifestyle change you ca make is to do 60 minutes (at least) per day 6-7 days a week of cardio. Skip lifting weights/building muscles, just go for the sweat and endurance.

Reducing stress, eating low calorie and exercising seem to be the best general lifestyle changes for pink.

Good luck!
    My Gender Dream came true, my family is complete!

2007 2011 2014

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok in my signature below, there is a link to copy/paste into your browser that will take you "the Complete Index" which has essays that will answer all your questions.

Paleo diets tend to sway blue but I do have a more Paleo-friendly diet in this thread about 5 from the top "atomic fertility diet" http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...rt-3-pcos.html

I personally do not think that progesterone sways pink anyway. I see no trend whatsoever where moms who have boys are more likely to have short LP or anything - seems to be about 50-50 between boy and girl moms. What you do need to beware of is doing too strict a diet and lowering your prog. still further. Be sure you are eating upper level of fat on LE Diet and at least at first (you may want to cut back on this once your body adjust to diet) 1 serving of full fat dairy, 4 eggs a week, and one serving of salmon a week can help your body have enough raw materials to keep making progesterone.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ