Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Advice!... Do we dtd on the word of a physic???

I had a reading from Sandra a couple of months ago..and she said I would be fertile in April and as a result expecting in Jan with the 28th being the dd. She said it would be a girl with blonde hair and big blue eyes (all 4 of my boys are like this!)

i wasn't really planning on trying that soon....i was thinking of trying a sway at the end of the year. For some reason a couple of days ago i checked what the due date would be if i conceived now and going by my lmp it said 28th Jan!!... Is this a huge coincidence??!!.... I havnt done any swaying and today is prob my last day to try if i want to believe in her reading....ive heard she is very accurate. Could this be my only chance of a girl??? Or do i wait and sway???... Advice needed asap!!!
    Hoping to persuade hubby that we will oneday have a

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't believe in that at all. She has a 50% chance of being right. I'd make the effort instead of relying on a coin toss.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What can you live with? If you end up with a boy, can you look back and be okay with it?
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    no.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There is no way this is your 'only' chance at a girl. Wait until you've swayed hard and the timing is right for you. Maybe you can shoot for next April/May if it works out next year?

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks...u are all right! In my heart i want to wait and really give it a good try as it will be our last....i think i just had a moment of panic lol. . .we have never properly tried for a baby b4 so it will actually be quite exciting when we do x

Sent from my RM-892_eu_euro1_995 using Tapatalk
    Hoping to persuade hubby that we will oneday have a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    She was right about boy #7 before I even conceived him. Maybe off on timing but right on gender. She said #8 will finally be my girl. The first time she said I'll conceive my girl a year after boy #7 then a recent reading she says I should conceive in the summer months, June sticks out to her. But I don't see myself conceiving so soon since my baby is only 6 months old. I'm definitely waiting to ttc a girl so that I can give my all into it. I might try in the summer of another year as long as I have my sway plan in order.
    Mommy to 7 finally had #1 in 2016! Had boy #8 after. Now returning to try to sway for final child praying for #2 🤞🙏

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No way!
    praying and swaying