Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question Raspberry Leaf Tea

I have some quick questions regarding Raspberry Leaf Tea...

1. Is it acceptable for a girl sway?

2. Should I be drinking it throughout my cycle or should I be drinking it only part of the cycle?

3. Am I able to drink RLT in conjunction w/Peppermint Tea?

4. Will two cups a day suffice?

Thanks and best of to you all!
    Jen + DH = & ... '08 & '10..........and hopefully 2012
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Suddenly surrounded by angels, we are honored and humbled to be the parents of our twins - 8wks and 16 wks (girl)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Ovulation Chart for a R A I N B O W in 2012

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    RLT is said to "balance" hormones (whatever that means) and is also said to lower pH. So on the one hand I can see it ~may~ sway blue by increasing overall fertility, but on the other it may sway pink by lowering pH. Not a lot is known about using RLT for swaying, but some say that it raises estrogen, which would sway blue.

RLT is GREAT for TTC though and may help your uterus to sustain a pg. It's believed safe throughout the cycle and can be mixed with pep tea (some blends even come flavored with peppermint.) 2 cups a day is just right!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the info, Atomic! I think I'll try to stick to 1 - 2 cups a day (but not go out of my way to drink it), even if it sways blue a bit. I'm an older Mama and I'd really like a healthy environment for the bean. Not that things in there aren't healthy but mentally it makes me feel a bit better which may help lower my T, lol??? I'm also taking non-fish DHA which isn't the best option for a girl sway but I'm willing to make that sacrifice since I'm doing a lot of other strong pink swaying. I will continue to sip my iced peppermint tea through the summer, read girly mags and watch chick-flicks, lol...
    Last edited by Out of the Blue; July 8th, 2011 at 10:46 AM.
    Jen + DH = & ... '08 & '10..........and hopefully 2012
    Suddenly surrounded by angels, we are honored and humbled to be the parents of our twins - 8wks and 16 wks (girl)
    My Ovulation Chart for a R A I N B O W in 2012

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree totally and I took the non-fish DHA when I was swaying as well. Preggo at almost 39 just as fast as when I was 20 years old!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ