Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Big Smile what's it like with 4 kids?

Just wondering what it's like going from 3-4 children? I have 3 beautiful daughters, 8, 3, and 19 months. I am going to ttc in December doing a blue sway. I most certainly have my hands full my 3 little beauties. I love it though! The few people I know with 4 or more children say it's all the same after 3. Any input would be great! Thank you!
    Proud mom of 3 lovely young ladies praying and swaying for a

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Very busy. I have to have help from my husband to get everyone where they need to be after school.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nuthinbutpink, I could imagine it's very busy as I'm very busy with 3 and only 1 is in school. Did it change much when you had the 4th?

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes. It's one more to bathe, clean, change, feed, buckle in the car AND vacations have totally changed. 6 can no longer fit into one hotel room. You need bigger places to stay and if you ever do a cruise, you need 2 rooms. 6 cannot go into one room on a cruise ship!

I already drove a large SUV with third row but you will need a third row option when you go to 4 kids or a van, which I refuse to drive.

A LOT depends on the temperment of the 4th child. My 4th was DIFFICULT. Drove me into a depression for a bit.

The older they get, it just gets busier as parts get easier. I got the added bonus of a special needs child for number 3 too! So, you just never know what the universe has in store for you!

We are in the car a lot driving the older 2 and now my third to activities. The 4th has to learn to sleep in the car. I hired someone to babysit couple of days a week when DS was young so I could get out. It is very hard to go somewhere with 4 and if you have 2 little ones, it is really hard. A lot of the difficulty is temporary. DS is 3.5 and fully functional now. He does everything himself and walked, talked, etc early. I really try to find time to spend one-on-one with each of my 4. I find it makes a huge difference for them to get individual time when there is a pack of them!

There are moments of greatness though. I get to see my son with my husband and it makes all the difficult parts fade away. It's not the same as three though. It's one more human being to raise to be a productive part of society and that is not an easy thing to do!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    People think I'm crazy for wanting a 4th..especially since I have three boys. For me it's easier because the older two are in school...but they play sports and all three of them are in the entertainment industry so I'm busy driving them to auditions and what not. My husband is looking at going overseas so if he does I will have to hire someone to help me..especially if we are going to have a 4th.
    Mom to three princes (9) (8) (20 months)...hoping for a to complete our beautiful family. Come on and make yourself at home!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I must be really crazy TTC baby 7! 😜😉
    Mum of 9 boys & my stillborn angel daughter, Shaylah Anne 20/02/2015

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have a friend who just had her 4th (a boy after 3 girls) and she said she is always getting stares from people...she said she thinks its because bigger families are not as common in the US...her husband was in the military and they've lived overseas and she said she never really got stares from people
    Mom to three princes (9) (8) (20 months)...hoping for a to complete our beautiful family. Come on and make yourself at home!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nuthinbutpink-thank you for your honest and helpful words. It's greatly appreciated!!

Hopingforaprincess-People that know me, think it's a good idea to have another and think I could handle it. People that don't know me so well think I'm crazy too LOL! I already get looks at the store with 3 girls.

Mumofsix- YOU GO GIRL!!!! I think 7 is your lucky number! Keep me posted. I'm sending you all of my pink dust!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hopingforaprincess- when are you TTC?

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Not until December most likely...unless my husband goes overseas sooner.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast