Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Calling all boy moms and ovulation experts!!!!!!

Okay, I don't believe in timing, I wanted to get that out there first and foremost. I do believe in getting sperm in and waiting around ovulation.
    So here's my problem.....
    I have charted my ewcm for six months now, along with using opks three to four times per day, so I could see when I have ewcm in relation to a positive opk.
    I believe I ovulate on the 17th cycle day every month. I have wet fertile mucus on cycle day 13, then globs of ewcm on cycle day 14,15,16, then on day 17 in the morning it is scant and sticky, and finally by afternoon to early evening, it doesn't exist. Over those days, I feel light twinges from random sides, which I know is the eggs getting ready. On cycle day 17, usually at night, I feel pretty intense twinges from only one side, at around7-9pm. This is consistent every single month. My opk goes positive on the 17 cycle day every month, then negative that same night..
    So this is my concern:
    I am trying for a boy..... Me and hubby have sex about every 2-4 days in any given cycle. This cycle we are trying, and we did have sex this morning(cycle day 14) after 3 day abstain. So, should we have sex tomorrow(cycle day15) and the next day(cycle day16), or skip tomorrow and do the next day (16)and the day after that(17)my suspected ovulation day.... I hope this made sense... Please tell me if I need to clarify it better.
    I am also using preseed , not because of lack of ewcm, but because I want my fluids as friendly Ph balanced as I can.... Please advise, as I am literally second guessing the next "deposit " time every five minutes.....

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would do cd 15, 16, 17, and 18 maybe. I have two boys and they were both conceived with multiple bding over the fertile period. Preseed sways boy too so that's good.
    praying and swaying

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yup all of my boys were conceived with 3+ attempts before and in the fertile window.
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I forgot to mention, that I was thinking about going 4 days in a row, but I didn't know if that would decrease overall quality / and or quality...
    Thanks for the responses... I have been Ocd about this for quite some time... I am constantly changing my mind, and second guessing myself

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    3-4 attempts in the fertile window is good and you are using preseed so thats even better.

2007 2008 2012

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So, does everyone think one attempt each day for four is still okay to sway blue?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I also had 4 attempts in the fertile window. Thursday night, Saturday morning, Sunday afternoon and Monday night. My positive OPK was on Monday afternoon and I ovulated 24 hours later. I would have used preseed but didn't need it!

All of your charting and obsessing over it will definitely sway blue too good luck

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    All my boys were OHW with long cut-offs. lol I'm not all that sure frequency does much. Or I could just have been super boy friendly so that it didn't affect me at all.
    2001 2005 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I only have one. .but we dtd every other day and I laid there with my legs up in the air like an idiot for abt 20 mins afterwards lol
    5 Year old DS - The most amazing kiddo ever!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Red View Post
    So, does everyone think one attempt each day for four is still okay to sway blue?
    Honestly i think it maybe the whole pkg. My cousin conceived her 2nd girl with dtd every day for a few close to ov.
    5 Year old DS - The most amazing kiddo ever!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast