Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you all so much for your warm words and support. I really am a nice person!! I promise!! 😕 I don't get why they don't like me, all I ever did "wrong" was marry and have children with her son. 😞 In her eyes "I stole him", she has said that to me so many times, then trapped him with our kids. DH has never stood up for me, once, years ago, we met them outside at a park near a McDonald's so they could see the kids etc, and in front of him and the kids she stood them and screamed such horrible things to me including "you're a wicked witch and I hope a house drops on you or you burn to death" and DH didn't even say anything then. I've never even said anything horrible back to her or ever given any reason to dislike me. I just don't get it! Between my family and his family, I've often thought that there must be something just "wrong with me" for them all to dislike me so much for really no reason at all. 😞

Even the other day though, she was bitching to DH about his brothers girlfriend and how she has "trapped" his brother my moving in together and what a horrible, mean, emotionally controlling person she is.....ummm, she's actually lovely and even DHs mum liked her until recently??!!? I actually said to DH later that it had upset me what she was saying about her as it wasn't true and she's actually really nice and it's not fair on her to have such things being said about her.

It's also heartbreaking when people say things about the kids as they really are my entire life and I love them, look after them and devote my entire life, my everything to them! It's not like I just keep having them and don't look after them, they're my life, and I fall more and more in love with them everyday. 💙

Unfortunately, I know that when my parents find out, today's reaction from my MIL will probably be nothing compared to what I'll hear from my family. 😞

Thank you all again for "listening". xxx
    Mum of 9 boys & my stillborn angel daughter, Shaylah Anne 20/02/2015

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    In my opinion.... divorce and child support! If your man doesn't stand up for you he is not worth it.
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh mum. I really wish you had a way out of your toxic environment. Does canbera have any type of single mother support program?? I am so sorry your mil is so terrible. She truly doesn't even deserve to see the kids. I am sure you haven't done anything to deserve the hate...Some women just really can't let go I guess...it seems as if she may have a mental disorder. Wish I could give you actual advice or a hug. Please keep is updated and please don't take mil to heart. She doesn't deserve the satisfaction.
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would have told her to shut up and mind her own. Seriously the nerve !
    Last edited by carmella_marie; July 23rd, 2014 at 11:38 AM.
    2010 2012 2015--home water birth VBA2C!!
    praying for one last

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The biggest issue for me would be your dhs attitude and lack of support. We've not seen our in laws as a family for over 4 years. I too ask myself why they would hate me when i love their son. I said my piece once and mil turned it into a family witch hunt. They didn't expect dh to stand up for me and eventually keep the kids away after months of toxic phone calls etc. He's tried to build bridges with them but because he won't take the kids back over until they rebuild their relationship they've not bothered to put any effort in.

Your dh and you should be united. Your mil comment to your son was vile. They should worship their grandchildren who they only see on occasional visits. To say those things about your children and unborn is unforgivable. Your dh needs to man up because eventually you will have had enough. You deserve so much more hon xx hugs
    Sent from my RM-875_eu_euro1_211 using Tapatalk
    OUR GENDER DREAMING SUCCESS!!
    BFP 11 dpo on FRER, ttc pink month 4, (following blighted ovum in February 2014) HB seen 6+0!!! WOW harmony test says GIRL 17/05/14 ... Please let it be true!!! Confirmed GIRL @ 30/05/14 / 16+1 gender scan!!
    Baby girl E arrived 30/10/14, our family is complete
    Thank you atomic
    2003 2007 2011 (IG "failed" sway, TTC#3 mc month 6, mc month 8, dropped all swaying month 11 - BFP!! Blessed with a gorgeous baby boy) due 13 November 2014

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This makes me mad - you poor thing. Why do people have to be so unkind and judgemental ?! Your milf has a serious problem but its not you! She doing the same to your sil so that proves she won't let go if her sons who seem to be totally under her coupe. My advice would be to open up a serious dialogue with your DH and get his support. He needs to 'see' how hurtful and dividing his mother is being to you and your couple.
    And you need to remind her that you didn't get pg on your own- our DH was totally 'consenting' and 'willing' was he not?!
    Big hug. Sending you some living and positive vibes xxx
    2003 - 2005 - 2013
    march 2012 m/c
    April 2014 ectopic pg

Faith makes things happens

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Of course a lot of "he should" and "she should or "they should" exist..the only true thing in this is that they are some persons without heart.
    There is no such thing "my husbands mother loves me sooo much and we are so good together" and I dont believe in this AT ALL! Whoever says it, it's bulls***
    No mother of 1 or 2,3 boys will ever "love" their wife cause it's like you want to "teach" their boy something different then they did in all the years before....

You have a family...some years behind with this family...you are not new in this..so fight!

Taking in consideration your husbands "moves" ....
    I'd personally leave all this and go further alone but what support you have? You are pregnant and have 6 wonderful boys...who is going to support you?
    We are all here...supporting with words but you need more then this.
    I know it sounds hard but this is the truth...

So the only thing that remains is COMMUNICATION!
    Just get her in a quite room and talk to her..tell her everything she has done to you in the last years, how you think about this and what you think for the future...just have a talk and tell her " I considered you as my mother and thought I could relay on your support...even if you are far...we are a family....I might not be the one you wanted for you son but I can tell you that none of the girls would have been in my place could have been THE ONE so just deal with it and stop controlling your son "(never say "my husband" - these moms still like and want to think they are yhe quinn)...
    You know her better and I'm sure you know what to say, just that avoid "my husband" and "my family"...tell her how beautiful she raised her son cause thats why you are with him making another baby and if it's a boy, what? Just make small jokes and say you are planning for a football team..You need to get her on your side ...even if it's for 1%....cause fighting will bring you fight in your home as well and you dont need this! As far as you told us about your husband, he will probably do what his mmmy says, and again, you dont need this...

I'm really sorry and as you can see, we are all here for you giving any advice you would need...but just that you need to stand up and communicate in your behalf...even if this makes you nervous...just view your interest...(my opinion).

I'm hoping you will be better soon.
    My family puzzle is complete now 💕
    Thank you Atomic! 😍

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am fuming on your behalf! Ugh, how nosey and annoying!

Tell her to butt out. Just take her nosey old self out of it. It's not her family, it's yours. End of story. What can she do? Bitch more? Moan more? Bullies are only bullies if they have a victim, so I think it's time you turned it around and become the big, ol' bully yourself. Maybe hint to dh how you plan to have this last baby, then get yourself into such awesome shape you take a boy-toy lover. bwahaha. Give those meanies a taste of their own medicine.

And big squishy hugs. NO ONE should pick on a pregnant lady.
    2000 2009 2012
    mc July 2014
    mc Dec 2014

Hoping for my girl to stay sticky!!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ditto everything above - I can't type well on TapaTalk! If she has this same attitude with her other kids as well it sounds like she is totally controlling and can't face up to the fact that they are now adults with their own lives. Big hugs lovely..... Do NOT let this nasty women ruin such an amazing wonderful thing. X

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2004 + 2007 + 2008
    + 2015

Due August 2018... hoping

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh man, she sounds like an awful woman. I can't believe some people. Hugs.
    DPs sons 21 +13 11 + our 6 4 year old identical twins!

I might actually be over my deep yearning for a and it's an exciting feeling

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast