Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

leg falling asleep

Hi, I am not sure if this is related to swaying or not, but since last night my right leg feels like it is in the process of falling asleep. It never does, but it is a little uncomfortable. My foot is a little cool also. It is really weird. I have been swaying pink for about 6-8 weeks. I am 4 dpo. I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this. Could I be low in some vitamin or something?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, I'm afraid I don't have a clue but didn't want your post to go unanswered. Are you still getting this? How are you eating and what supplements are you taking?
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That is very strange and you should def. see a doctor. I've never heard of that happening before.

I did a quick Google search and it can be caused by abnormal levels of calcium, sodium, or potassium in the blood. I really think you need to see a doctor right away...don't just start or stop taking supps because you don't know WHAT your levels are.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for replying. I am thinking it is a sciatic nerve problem. I am not taking many supplements, just calcium, magnesium, folic acid, and baby aspirin. It is gone now. I talked with a doctor friend and she thought it was my sciatic nerve. If it comes back I will definately make an appt.
    DS(2004) DD1(2007) DD2(2012)