Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've replaced my drive through McDonald's coffees (2 cream, no sugar) with diet coke bc its a) dollar drink days lol and b) zero grams of fat. It's helped keep me in check, but that being said I DO have more headaches... That could be many other things but as soon as I get bfp the diet is dumped with aspartame at the top of the list!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mom to 4 with one cooking Due Apr 19/16
    Going HT for end of 2016, early 2017

2. Likes ImmiNAddi, atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have one child a daughter and I drink tons of diet drinks per day, always have. Mainly coke zero or pepsi max. Sometimes 5 or more cans a day. Bad a I know!

4. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm no expert, but I know what you are talking about. When I was on ingender, before moving here, I tried to force myself to drink aspartame. BUT just like always,I ended up with a horrible flare of my IBS so I stopped ad switched to drinking powerade zero (sucralose) and other drinks with either small amounts of sugar or sucralose. Both were very close to when I got pregnant, so I am not sure if that helps you are not but I know I was drinking the powerade for at least 2 weeks before I got pregnant (girl). I can also tell you that with each of my other pregnancies (3 boys) my drink of choice was soda, regular non-diet, with sweet tea being a close second. I don't know if that helps ANYTHING but I wanted to at least TRY to help you out if I could... I can't say for sure but in my case the biggest change in my diet before I got pregnant this last time was my beverages so I think there may be something to what we drink and our sway but I just don't know if that is just the change in calories, caffeine or sugar type...
    Last edited by twointow83; June 8th, 2015 at 11:40 PM.
    Our family is complete
    My precious babies: 2006 , 2010 2016
    Too beautiful for earth: 2009- (20+5). 2015- (8w), CP, (8w)

Please pardon typos~ Nursing @ keyboard

6. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Exactly and that is why your responses help so much!! IT's not apparent with one person, or two, or ten, but over time the data starts to add up and I can get more of a feel for if and how these things are working.

Thus far I am not feeling the diet drinks as working, just because I saw so many people back on Ingender that were doing tons of them and getting boys with that. It makes me suspicious that it's just lower cals overall that is doing something, and also that those of us who drink sugar pop tend to drink them all day long beteen meals (I used to do that all the time - sugary drinks every couple hours when I wasn't even eating)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I drink TONNES of diet coke (aspartme) and have two boys so maybe a sway factor here xx
    [2012] [2013] TTC [2016/7]

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    A lot of this is fun to speculate about but we just don't have as much info as we'd need to know for sure.

I do know I got my boys never drinking bottled water and then my girl drinking it, but that is just me.

10. Likes twointow83, pink_bean liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic due you think water intake can sway? I drink hardly anything as I never feel thirsty but have been drinking diet coke loads since swaying (only just found this thread)!

What are signs of autoimmune disorders? I'm in a pickle now about whether to continue the aspartame. The last 2 cycles I've been drinking tonnes and have developed bacterial vaginosis mid cycle requiring antibiotics, do you think it's linked? I never usually get BV

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have a (really old so don't take it TOO seriously) thread about water and swaying here: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...pink-blue.html which has an explanation as to why I do not believe that water has anything to do with gender.

When you guys are swaying I want you to drink to the level of YOUR THIRST and do not mess around either drinking nothing (some people think they'll dry up CM) or drinking a lot (to wash out nutrients or sodium or whatever else people come up with) The risk is that you end up with electrolyte imbalance and this can be VERY dangerous - especially anyone who is not getting enough potassium or taking the InGender minerals and limiting sodium, drink to your level of thirst.

Autoimmune diseases are situations where your body is actually attacking itself (allergies, eczema, celiac, psoriasis, lupus, Sjogren's Syndrome, some thyroid conditions are also autoimmune in origin) if you have to ask if you have one, you probably don't. It is not things like yeast or BV because those are external things attacking your body. This is your own body and immune system attacking itself.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    sorry I cant see what the auto immune diseases have to do with the thread. Is it something to do with swaying? or is it because those with autoimmune diseases shouldt have aspartame? Asking as my hubby has psoriasis and I have a blood condition with little no white blood cells and cetaphills so wondering if that sways on its own?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    pinkbean, for the past 3 years I have been very prone to painful functional cysts also but I'm definitely not E dominant, it's always been in normal range, nowhere near high. So unless you've had bloodwork done I wouldn't assume.

Dreaming, for reasons we don't know, women with AI disorders seem to have more boys.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after removìng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast