Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by maidentomother View Post
    dreaming, as with everything it's just a trend, not a guarantee or even necessarily a major sway factor. We don't know bc it hasn't been studied, just observed by a couple of swayers/atomic tge sway guru. Most likely it's the milder forms of AI conditions which sway blue, while the really severe cases that impact overall health and ability to function normally may sway pink, as very poor health can. Of course a big factor is probably whether the type of AI condition impacts fertility at all. If it does, I would think that would be more likely to sway pink, but generally most AI conditions, especially when mild in expression, don't directly affect fertility.

I do really wonder at the mechanism for AI swaying blue - any theories, atomic? I have a niggling suspicion it's related to inflammation, which is present in many if not most AI conditions, and maybe sometimes that inflammation improves fertility?
    Interesting because I have eczema and 3 sons ... Perhaps around the whole inflammation side your more inclined to take high doses of evening primrose oil, omegas etc to reduce inflammation and thus having more boys. I know I took very high doses of epo, omegas and starflower oil.

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have been using about four packets a day of aspartame instead of sugar.Its not a lot and I figured it was better than sugar...I sure hope so lol
    9899030508 1012 for a one day.Summer 20017 pink sway is a go!

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by amelia10 View Post
    Interesting because I have eczema and 3 sons ... Perhaps around the whole inflammation side your more inclined to take high doses of evening primrose oil, omegas etc to reduce inflammation and thus having more boys. I know I took very high doses of epo, omegas and starflower oil.

I'm telling ya - this is one of those things that people tell me again and again and while I can't back it up with data, enough people have told me that, that I'm convinced it means something...eczema and lots of boys. Truly a strange correlation there, and yes, there are people who have it and have girls, just that the overall trend is that way.

I never took any of those things and have 4 boys. I think it's something to do with whatever is up with our bodies.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by amelia10 View Post

I'm telling ya - this is one of those things that people tell me again and again and while I can't back it up with data, enough people have told me that, that I'm convinced it means something...eczema and lots of boys. Truly a strange correlation there, and yes, there are people who have it and have girls, just that the overall trend is that way.

I never took any of those things and have 4 boys. I think it's something to do with whatever is up with our bodies.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by queen-of-harts View Post
    I have been using about four packets a day of aspartame instead of sugar.Its not a lot and I figured it was better than sugar...I sure hope so lol
    that's not enough to harm anything!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, aspartame really does a huge number on the body in a negative way. I did alot of bad things when I conceived DD, so it is difficult to say if aspartame was influantial in any way. lol.

As for eczema and other autoimmune diseases, it may not be the disease itself, rather, the foods that cause the autoimmune reaction. People with eczema are usually (but not always) heavy with dairy and grains, which both tend to have alot to offer from a nutritional perspective. Same is true for other autoimmune diseases. Most protocols have people eliminate these two items first and most see relief rather quickly.

something to chew on, no pun intended ha!
    CTNC, FDNIT | Holistic Nutrition & Lifestyle Coach
    DD '07 SDS '14 Hoping for 2017

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, that would be interesting to investigate.

I have eczema from other causes. I've done every elimination food diet in the book and it's been pretty much my constant state of existence since I hit puberty except for the occasional time like now when I'm ill and it clears up. I am allergic to a lot of lotions and medicines, not so much foods. Plus, this is not only eczema but also other totally immune disorder things where I've noticed it. (particularly RA and Hashimoto's) I really think there is something there and it's something I would love, love, love to have the $$ to investigate it.

10. Likes cosmosis liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My mom has autoimmune issues (colitis) and had 4 girls, no boys. My grandma also had autoimmune issues and had 2 girls and 1 boy. My mom drank a little diet soda when my sisters and I were conceived.

I drank no soda when I got pregnant with my boys and don't have autoimmune issues that I know of.
    due August 2021!

12. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm a big diet coke drinker with 2 girls.
    12/12/12 10wks
    2/2014
    3/14/15 4wks
    12/2015 was a blue sway
    TTC a boy 2017.

14. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just came across this and am surprised I never commented!

I was ingesting a lot of aspartame and artificial sweeteners in general before DD (diet soda, those ICE drinks -- I drank SO many of those before DD), and I do happen to be in the autoimmune camp (Reynaud's, hypothyroidism), to the point that REs were treating me in that camp for awhile. Have been on none for this pregnancy.

16. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast