Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Gender Predictions ramzi theory/nub theory?

Hi all,

We are hoping some can give some advice as to what gender our two Dichorionic Diamniotic (DCDA) twins are, we were told one is on the right and the other on the left, 6 weeks and 6 days pregnant. Hope some people can give some info and why? WOuld most appreciate it, here are the two scans

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have read "do not pay attention to what side the baby is on. Instead, pay attention to the uterus and see if the placenta is implanted on the right side or the left side of the uterus" But where is the placenta planted on my two scans here? Anyone know?

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by nowitstwo View Post
    I have read "do not pay attention to what side the baby is on. Instead, pay attention to the uterus and see if the placenta is implanted on the right side or the left side of the uterus" But where is the placenta planted on my two scans here? Anyone know?
    I have read "do not pay attention to what side the baby is on. Instead, pay attention to the uterus and see if the placenta/chorionic villi is implanted on the right side or the left side of the uterus"

It is the placenta position to the sides not placenta height from cervix but the placenta sidedness is more to the right or more to the left side ? and that MUST be done in true transverse section, when you see the ultrasound picture the right side of the picture to you is the mother left side, and the left side of the picture to you is the mother right side. in trans abdominal scan, dont look at the position of the baby. and if you have trans vaginal scan it is the same reverse if the scan was done in pie shape where the widest angle is in the bottom, and if the technologist flip the image and make the widest part of the pie in the upper scan it is not mirror image any more.

But where is the placenta/chorionic villi planted on my two scans here? Anyone know?
    Last edited by nowitstwo; September 26th, 2014 at 05:54 PM.