Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Anyone conceived twins on ovulation day? What gender?

Hello all

We are expecting twins! don't know for sure if they are fraternal or Identical but we conceived on ovulation day and just wondering if any one else conceived twins on ovulation day and what genders you had?
    We were trying for a girl but having no success and we thought well it looks like no baby at all and we just decided to do what we had to do on Ovulation day which we had been obviously avoiding until then.

Thanks all in advance

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Timing doesn't sway and you can feel good about pregnancy with twins - doubles your chance that at least one is a pinkie!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks! Would be great to hear from other who have conceived twins on Ovulation day and what their genders were though out of interest?

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This probably doesn't help...but a gf of mine conceived twins on either O-2 or O...she's having identical twin boys.
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Not much lol...maybe someone else had or knows someone who conceived twins on ovulation day and had at-least 1 girl!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've conceived 6 times, 7 times if you count fraternal twins as 2 separate conceptions (there was almost a day at least between the release of the 2 eggs, IMO), and never on O day. My conceptions were all on O-4 or O-6, and what I swear was O-12, except the twins which were O-4 & O-3 I think. Except for the twins, I was trying to avoid pregnancy. With the twins I was NTNP. Since actively TTC, my attempts have been the day before O, on O day, or the day after and I have not gotten pregnant! The chances of conceiving on O day are actually very low.

It is difficult to determine O to the day for most women; why are you so convinced it was on O day?

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh and my twins were fraternal B/G but I lost them

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry to hear about that. Your B/G twins were conceived on Ovulation day?
    We had these ovulation test things so were able to figure out when the ovulation day was.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can't tell exactly what shag got me pregnant but we did do it on Ov day when I had the worst ov pains ever. They were boys, identical so no double chance for girl. Just two tries used up at once. Congrats on your twins Mine are 2.5 and the most beautiful little lads ever, One of him is cute enough but I was lucky to get two. I had stopped 'swaying' though the month we got pregnant (had only heard of shettles at the time)
    DPs sons 21 +13 11 + our 6 4 year old identical twins!

I might actually be over my deep yearning for a and it's an exciting feeling

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 1+2+3boys View Post
    I can't tell exactly what shag got me pregnant but we did do it on Ov day when I had the worst ov pains ever. They were boys, identical so no double chance for girl. Just two tries used up at once. Congrats on your twins Mine are 2.5 and the most beautiful little lads ever, One of him is cute enough but I was lucky to get two. I had stopped 'swaying' though the month we got pregnant (had only heard of shettles at the time)
    Thanks for the reply, we were swaying for months for a girl but nothing was happening so we just took a chance and DTD on ovulation day and hoped for a girl so were surprised we got twins on the month we stopped swaying!
    So you were swaying for a girl but on the month you stopped swaying for a girl you got pregnant with twin boys?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast