Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So this is why I have thrush started yesterday and funny enough my pH has risen just a tad?!
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Probably so! Try the garlic and see if it helps!! I'm sorry, I hate YI, they are SOOO annoying!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I tried live yoghurt for my last YI, it was a bad one and it was much more soothing than the creams. It didnt make it go away any though. That was last month, I had another this month but it was only mild. I always get them around ovulation. Does anyone have any idea why this is happening? The timing is no big deal as we are not ttc yet, so its probably good timing if anything, lol. But I would like to get this sorted before our next cycle or if we do start TTC after it.
    4 x 2000, 2003, 2007, 2009

Praying for or with IVF/PGD

Cycle 1. Farah clinic, 12 eggs, 9 mature, 3 fertilised, 2 made it to PGD both XY...No transfer
    Cycle 2. Hopefully with Dr Potter, coming soon!

Have now decided to cancel all HT plans and move on with my 4 boys. GD has ruled my life for too long!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Getting YI around ovulation is TOTALLY normal and probably due partly to increased pH from the EWCM and also hormones.

I wonder if taking antihistamine to dry up your EWCM might help a little? I would also do probiotics and sleep without underwear/change underwear 2 or 3 times a day and see if that helps.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nicola I'm the same, I seem to get them the few days before ovulation which is how I know ovulation is on its way, frustrating! I have cut out white bread and sweets from my diet this cycle as I'm pretty sure these are the triggers for me, mainly the bread, we willl see!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ah, so diet has an impact on it? I do have LOTS and I mean LOTS of ewcm. It feels like im allergic to it if that makes sence? I do eat white bread but try to keep it to a minimum, its just so convenient. Sorry if I sound stupid but whats probiotics? And antihistamines, what part of my cycle do I start taking it and is it safe to take it when ttc and comming up to my IVF cycle?

Cycle 1. Farah clinic, 12 eggs, 9 mature, 3 fertilised, 2 made it to PGD both XY...No transfer

Have now decided to cancel all HT plans and move on with my 4 boys. GD has ruled my life for too long!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Diet def. has an impact on YI, as does changes in pH and moisture. So if you have a lot of EWCM, it is more alkaline and there's also more moisture and both of those things give a leg up to the yeast. Sweets and other carbs provide food for the yeast and so it can overgrow.

DON'T take antihistamines if you're doing IVF. I'm sorry I assumed you were swaying.

Probiotics are healthy bacteria that live in our bodies all the time (as does yeast, it's only when yeast overgrows that you have symptoms of YI). Probiotics provide competition for the yeast and keep the yeast in check so it doesn't overgrow and end up causing a YI. Probiotics are safe to take every day throughout your life, even with IVF. In fact it can be a very smart thing to take probiotics when you are having any medical procedure done, because they also provide competition for the bacteria that can cause infection.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks atomic, I got your PM too. I wont be taking antihistamines any time in the near future then, lol. I will deffinitely be giving the probiotics a try though thanks for that. Just to clarify though, when my next cycle fails and I am swaying, antihistamines are safe to take then?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    First of all, your next cycle will succeed and this advice is totally pointless!

But yes, if you're swaying antihistamines are actually a VERY good idea for pink because they will help dry up that excessive EWCM. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/show...antihistamines

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks atomic, I wish I had your confidence, lol. Im looking into all the swaying stuff now so I can get straight on with it when we come home!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast