Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You guys have to do what YOU PERSONALLY can live with. There's never been a study done so we honestly do not know how or if YI sway (I personally really really strongly doubt it, but ya never know) and for some of us if we had to wait till we didn't have a YI around ovulation to TTC, we never would LOL.

I never really wanted anyone to skip months based on YI BUT this was the earliest days of the site (and actually one of my first essays that I wrote) and if I had come out swinging as hard as I do now regarding not skipping months and saying that pH wasn't adding up to me, I would have had no customers back then.

So long story short, I don't think anyone needs to skip months, but other "sway gurus" do, and thus you have to do what you can personally livewith.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

2. Likes Complex Emotions liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, I absolutely DO think that may be the case!! Anything sperm can't swim through probably sways pink!!!!

4. Likes Complex Emotions liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Happy

Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Yes, I absolutely DO think that may be the case!! Anything sperm can't swim through probably sways pink!!!!
    Hey atomic. I read through your info on YI. Super informational. Me and DH are on our 11cycle ttc and I've lessened my sway dramatically. I was just gaining too much wait to be comfortable with and it's taking long enough I was gettin exhausted with swaying! regardless, I need some advice. I am in my fertile window right now and I have a yeast infection. Sex in incredibly painful, so I wanted to do something to treat the YI at home without affecting my sway. I feel like inn swaying I littleness anymore that a remedy that sways girl in even the slightest Will get me a girl instead of a boy. Do you think if I use the yogurt this morning, will it affect me and/or his sperm if we bd tomorrow morning? Thanks atomic
    Rowan Mesler - 3/15
    TTC - since 10/15
    Clomid and IUI #1 - 12/16 was unsuccessful
    Clomid and IUI #2 - 1/10/17 SUCCESS! Currently carrying baby#2!!!
    Jeremiah 17:7 "But blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in Him."

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No I do not think it will affect your sway to use the yogurt now.

Nann, have you seen a doctor about this?? It should not be taking you 11 months to get pregnant and I want to figure out what we can change to make this happen sooner.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    No I do not think it will affect your sway to use the yogurt now.

Nann, have you seen a doctor about this?? It should not be taking you 11 months to get pregnant and I want to figure out what we can change to make this happen sooner.
    Ok perfect cuz I want to use it so bad right now!! Haven't had a yeast infection since I got pregnant with DD!

I have yes. I went in a couple months ago and they said because I've already had one, there shouldn't be any issues so they said to keep trying till I hit a year. Which will be next month. So I don't have to wait too much longer any more for some actual answers thank goodness. But yeah it's very frustrating. /:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rowan Mesler - 3/15
    TTC - since 10/15
    Jeremiah 17:7 "But blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in Him."

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Grr how annoying is that!!

The yogurt works quite well for me, some others have said it didn't work as well for them so you may need something stronger than that to knock it back and then use the yogurt to repopulate the VJ.

Are you doing Shettles timing, BSF, or anything else that may be inhibiting odds of conception?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah I'll try yogurt for now till Monday when I can go to the doc for a prescription. Last time they gave me one pill and it knocked it out in like 12 hours!

Not anymore. I stopped with most everything about 8 months ago. Pretty much all I'm doing is opks and having lots of sex during my fertile window. Like once a day. I did bsf in the beginning maybe two cycles or so then stopped. Was taking supplements for 3-4 cycles then stopped, and was doing boy diet 4-5 cycles then stopped. So it's like every month I dropped things till now where I JUST do opks anymore. /: at this point I just want another baby. Of course I'd love a boy. But at this rate I don't know if I'll get either.. I know that's incredibly dramatic and probably not true. But it's just getting insanely emotional for me and DH. I applaud women who do this for years!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rowan Mesler - 3/15
    TTC - since 10/15

12. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Please just take a prenatal and DHA supp though. They really do sway and will also possibly help you get and stay pregnant.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456