Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: sway advice

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

sway advice

Hi everyone. I have been lurking on this site for a while now but I feel ready to start my diet and would just like a little feedback on my planned sway. Firstly I will mention that I have 3 boys and 1 girl, I feel this will be our last chance to give our daughter her much wanted sister so want to do what I can to help that happen. For my sway I plan to use my daily limits spread over just 2 meals with no snacks.(will mostly be eating lettuce, veg, pasta, rice, yoghurt, raspberries and strawberries, wraps and bread), I will skip breakfast, which I was already doing and I plan to take baby aspirin, Cal and mag supps, fiber capsules, cranberry, folic acid, peppermint tea, antihistamines. I was looking at maybe getting progesterone cream? Also for timing I was going to bd one attempt at +opk. Is there anything that I have missed off that I should be doing or something on my list that I shouldn't be doing? Any advice would be much appreciated :-) thank you. Xxx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think, and Atomic will probably weigh in here, but I think that you should drop the cal/mag and cranberry. I think everything else looks really good! I hope you get another little girl!
    Thank you God and Our Lady
    - 2005 - 2007 - 2010 - 2012 - 2013 - 2016

Due January 2021

Dec '12, Feb '13, July '15

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you very much for your reply :-) I haven't actually started the supps yet as I had seen that some people take the cal/mag and cranberry and others don't. Do they sway blue/not at all? Thank you, it's so nice to be able to come on here and talk to like minded people. I see you're hoping for another little lady so good luck to you also :-)

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Make sure you're getting enough protein and fat on that diet!

Don't do both baby aspirin and cranberry - one or the other and I personally am moving away from using either one of them. I believe baby aspirin to be safer but is still not getting the results that woudl justify the risks. If you use it, no more than 3-5 per week and NOT with the cranberry.

cal-mag is at your discretion, I believe them to sway pink but it's your sway so do what your gut tells you on that.

make sure you only do pep tea AF- 1-2 days before you expect to ovulate.

PLEASE do not mess around with prog cream. It doesn't work, doesn't sway, and really messes up yoru cycle.

IS DH going to be taking anything???
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mandyp85 View Post
    Thank you very much for your reply :-) I haven't actually started the supps yet as I had seen that some people take the cal/mag and cranberry and others don't. Do they sway blue/not at all? Thank you, it's so nice to be able to come on here and talk to like minded people. I see you're hoping for another little lady so good luck to you also :-)
    We have gotten neutral results with cranberry and it is not safe, so I just want everyone to stay away from it. I personally do think it can sway blue for some people. DH can take it though If you've already purchased it.

Re calmag, I don't think the science supports it for swaying but some people have felt it worked for them. Didn't work for me at all and I got my 4th boy taking tons of the stuff, then got my girl without it (and no dairy either) But it's your call on that - you need to do what you feel comfy with. Essay here, it's three parts, read all three esp. the third one has a good case against the FGD for swaying http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...roversial.html

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for taking the time to look at my swap atomic, I am tracking my fat / protein / calories with the my fitness app so that I make sure I get enough :-) are raisins OK on this diet? My dh isn't going to be taking anything but if I could convince him to what should I suggest? He works as a bus driver, which I'm aware can be detrimental to sperm count so not sure I would want him to take anything that may further decrease it. I will leave the cranberry and also baby aspirin if you feel it's not worth taking :-)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How important is 60 min of cardio/excercise?

I'm not doing any type of excercise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There are no magic foods, it'a all ok as long as you stick in the overall totals for the day. Some foods are better than others thougha nd as a general rule, some people do believe raisins are slightly more boy friendly.

I would give DH Olive leaf extract in that case and nothing else 500-1000 mg daily, wean off at BFP

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by kitbedit View Post
    How important is 60 min of cardio/excercise?

I'm not doing any type of excercise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It is def. a strong sway tactic, among the best, but not right for everyone and many of us haven't done it (I got a girl without exercise)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you. What does olive leaf extract do to help? I will avoid raisins then, just want to give myself the best possible chance so will avoid anything remotely boy friendly. With the exercise does it have to be intense?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast