Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

dh and monster energy drinks

which way would it sway? he started drinking 2 or more a day for the past month and doesnt plan on quiting anytime soon, so wonder if it sways boy then I will need to work harder on my girl sway on my end, since dh isnt swaying he thinks "it dumb and ridiculous and doesnt have anything to do with what you do or eat or drink its what God gives you", so he off board on swaying
    Married for 20yrs, SAHM to 7 healthy boys and one surprise daughter(2021)

Sometimes God's plan is different than what you had in mind, but His plan is always better and He might surprise you later

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not 100% but check the ingredients on the back and compare those with the nutrient lists in the sticky's section. I'd imagine there's a fair bit of caffeine in those drinks which isn't great but in large amounts may lower sperm count so could be a positive. Hopefully someone else can chime in with a more concrete answer!
    2 x
    ITS A GIRL!!!!!

Thankyou genderdreaming!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    They do have caffeine for sure, but drinking excessive amounts of caffeine tends to lower sperm count and sway pink.

FWIW a lot of the guys at my husband's work suck down the energy drinks all day long and they def. have a lot more girls than boys. Our neighbor who works with him lives on energy drinks and they have three girls.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's awesome! Maybe I will encourage him to drink more lmao

Sometimes God's plan is different than what you had in mind, but His plan is always better and He might surprise you later

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ohhh, I was thinking coffee & energy drinks swayed for a boy. My dh has probably drank more coffee/energy drinks now than he ever has before so I'm glad to see that's in our favor!
    5 Beautiful Boys! ages 1-11

4 early losses
    8/2011
    11/2011
    12/2013
    5/2014

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    On some other sites, they claim that caffeine/energy drinks DO sway blue. But that's only true when drunk in moderation. When DH drinks A LOT of caffeine, it lowers sperm count, lowers T, and sways pink.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by melinda View Post
    which way would it sway? he started drinking 2 or more a day for the past month and doesnt plan on quiting anytime soon, so wonder if it sways boy then I will need to work harder on my girl sway on my end, since dh isnt swaying he thinks "it dumb and ridiculous and doesnt have anything to do with what you do or eat or drink its what God gives you", so he off board on swaying
    Have you managed to get a ph sample at least? if he won't test your joint cm after bd, from there you will have a better idea of what to do. Btw I am anti caffiene, when desperately trying for #2 (didnt think gender back then) I had dh drinking cans of red bull prior to bd and ds2 arrived. Would he at least try diet energy drinks? Asparateme (sp) will bring down ph.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    He won't let me test his ph but I can test mine after we dtd just to see what it is that would be a good idea before we actually start bding so I will know if I need to use something to bring it down, and my dh is against diet anything he hates "fake sugar" so I am completely alone on this sway, he doesn't care if I sway as long as he doesn't have to do or change anything