Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitmebabyonemoretime View Post
    I know. It wasn't you that told me all cycle :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nope, do it the way I did hon!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Spirit View Post
    Yep! Atomic is right, and that's what I did! That's why I tell everyone that wants to take it make SURE you track your ovulation by getting a cheap ovulation kit off ebay because you do not want to take it while pregnant. You want to know when you are about to ovulate and then stop taking it and don't start up until cycle day 1 again. It's even a good idea to take a pregnancy test before starting Vitex to make sure!

Something very important to note also.. Vitex changed my cycle around. In Dec I had my period on the 24th of the month and I took it a few months and then a break, but it did change my period to like the 13th of the month! So you really need those ovulation tests.
    Thank you love! So yours came early? I'm so nervous of my cycles dragging on; bc I have to nail this down my late July for business reasons.

Mom to 4 with one cooking Due Apr 19/16
    Going HT for end of 2016, early 2017

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The other way to do it is to just take for CD 1-14 and then drop it even if no pos OPK. and if you do get pos OPK then drop it even if not to CD 14 yet.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Do you think that might help regulate me? I really do not think i ovulated this month and maybe the Vitex is to blame, but maybe it's not; guess a lot of things could have happened this cycle.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hitme, I think your delayed O is a result of the LE and adjusting to Vitex. But it is true some women don't O at all on Vitex, especially taken continuously. More often O is delayed the first month or two.

I personally think V sways in multiple ways we don't yet understand, but certainly by reducing EWCM/drying up CM and turning it creamy. Possibly also bc it often messes with your cycle.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

6. Likes Hitmebabyonemoretime liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitmebabyonemoretime View Post
    Do you think that might help regulate me? I really do not think i ovulated this month and maybe the Vitex is to blame, but maybe it's not; guess a lot of things could have happened this cycle.

I think it is and since you are older and have limited months to TTC I would never have recommended it for you, even in the CD 1-14 way

8. Thanks Hitmebabyonemoretime thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hopefully not too much of a delay in plans, Dh had to travel anyways when I *should have been ovulating; I just hope the patten drops... And I get a full 2 or 3 attempts (hopefully I don't need them but ykwim)

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi , I'm about 18/19 weeks into my sway and I feel my period coming again . I'm so frustrated . The last 3 cycles my luteal phase has been pretty short . About 21-25 day cycles and getting my first ph surge on cd 13-15 ( this month cd15 ) . I'm going to go to my doctor but I'm doubtful I will get help knowing the medical system here . I know it's late in the game but I'm thinking vitex might save me ? Any thoughts or suggestions .im getting to the point that I might stop swaying and ttc all together .its so depressing getting a bfn every month while working so hard . I've dropped pretty much everything except vegetarianism . I might start up my excercise again as I have taken the last 1.5 weeks off .

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Taking vitex would be like throwing gasoline on a fire. Vitex only "regulates cycles" when people's cycles are messed up because of PCOS issues. PCOS is kinda like (very roughly) having too many hormones, so many hormones going on that it messes people's cycles up, and because vitex can lower hormones (it was actually used as a birth control pill in the Middle Ages) for those people it can help. But there is a second reason why cycles go wonky and most of the people on this site, including I believe you, are having their cycles go weird because their hormones are very much lowered due to LE Diet and exercise. So PLEASE do not now take vitex, it will make everything a million times worse most likely and end up making you stop ovulating all together!! Just eat more, exercise less, and see what your doc has to say about it but please don't take ANY of the miracle herbs, they all help only people with PCO and will make matters far worse for 90% of all the people on this site.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just wondering wondering about vitex as I was on vitex recently, taking it continuously everyday but ran out just before O. I take it as it helps my moods, but it also regulates my O’s, I feel like o is stronger on it as I get more ewcm, and actually regulates and shortens cycles while I’m on it. I was taking it until a few days before O I think, and then stopped as ran out (luckily for me as got a Surprise bfp). Do you still think vitex might sway pink a little atomic? I need a shred of hope as all other aspects of my health right now are boy (very healthy)
    Last edited by Bobster; March 9th, 2019 at 12:43 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast