Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: painful breast?

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Red face painful breast?

hi there,,i,m having really painful boobs before my periods from last 2 months...they hurt so bad that i can,t wear my bra...what coulds be reason for that?? i,m just taking FA ands occasionally green tea...i want to sway blue next month,,,any opinions ??

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you have cysts they can swell before AF and can be very painful. I had a friend in HS that had that. If someone walked by her in the hall and bruushed up against her walking by in the crowded halls, she would start crying. Maybe a call to your OB to have him/her check you out?
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I found this once when I was having sore boobs, thought I would share it with you

If your breast pain is on the sides of your breasts, this indicates that ovulation has occurred, according to Dr. Jerilynn Prior, a Canadian clinician, researcher and professor of endocrinology at the University of British Columbia. If the pain is in the front of the breasts or over the nipples, this indicates that estrogen dominance has occurred, which may mean the lack of ovulation. If a woman experiences pain both on the sides and in the front of her breasts, this can mean that ovulation occurred but an inadequate amount of progesterone was produced after ovulation so estrogen dominance is still occurring. Read more: Do Breasts Get Sore When Ovulating? | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/ about_5348559_do...#ixzz1NVolQsL2
    Married for 20yrs, SAHM to 7 healthy boys and one surprise daughter(2021)

Sometimes God's plan is different than what you had in mind, but His plan is always better and He might surprise you later

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would make sure to get checked out by your doctor to put your mind at rest x
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Actually, that is prob. caused by fibrocystic breasts and is totally normal.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fibrocystic_breast_changes It can start at any time in your life and it may come and go. Breast pain and lumpiness that is a part of your cycle is not cancer or abnormal in any way. In fact, breast cancer hardly ever causes pain, so please don't worry about that.

Eating salty foods, chocolate, and caffeine have been linked with an increase in fibrocystic breast pain, so if you've been eating the TTC boy diet, it may be contributing to it a bit. Don't worry that you're not ovulating on the basis of where you feel the pain - while that is interesting, I don't think it's easy to tell. MOST of the time, if you have AF, then you ovulated.

I would TOTALLY go ahead and sway next month! It may be an indication that your hormones are changing! FWIW I have fibrocystic breasts too and as you can see I have 4 boys! GL.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thanx a lot atomic..you have put my mind at ease... u are like a angel for people like me..i,m also very skiny...will it affect my sway

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by melinda View Post
    I found this once when I was having sore boobs, thought I would share it with you
    thanx

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Being very skinny does tend to sway pink because you don't have a lot of muscle to signal your body to make testosterone, or a lot of fat to make estrogen. But that is easy to fix just by gaining a few pounds! Eat some more protein along with carbs and lift a little bit of weight with your arms, and you will grow some more muscle that will help your sway.

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i,m trying to put on some weight but my body doesn't absorb fats mostly and my weight remains same mostly whatever i eat..

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just by changing your diet, you're already doing a lot to sway. Even if you don't gain any weight, just eating more healthy fats and more protein will help. GL!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast