Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

OPK! Blue swayers did I get it right?!

Hi team! Im already 15 weeks pregnant so I obviously did something right haha however since we are not finding out the sex, I want to just be able to assure myself that I did EVERYTHING in my power to sway blue... I was taking primrose tablets from around day 14, as well as always taking vitamin c and a probiotic to ensure good health. I minimised dairy and upped my red meat intake to twice a
    Week, as well as always eating at least one banana a day and a salad (half an avocado, a full tomato and lettuce). Also drank a glass of lemon water every day as apparently this alkalises once consumed?? My partner drank lots of coca
    Cola, took a multivitamin and had a cup of coffee before "the night". I also did the old baking soda trick before the deed... Most strange but hey if it works!!
    My OPK went dark (positive) on day 18 lunchtime. I tested day 19 around the same time and it had gone very light (ie negative) so we did the deed that night (and only once). My due date is exactly 38 weeks from the conception date so I'm assuming (correct me in im wrong) that we must have hit the day of ovulation or possible post ovulation? Bub infact is measuring a few days ahead so I'm
    Assuming this means we didn't "conceive" any later than that night.
    Ekkk, can't stop racking my brain over it.could I have done anything else? Anyone pick up any errors?? Thanks ladies! You've all guessed boy off my nub but I can't stop obsessing as another website said girl which deflated me completely xx

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ps. I was rather on the slim
    Side so as a result of the extra calories from my increased eating about 3 months prior to when we tried, I put on 2kgs. I also gym every day - 40 min brisk walk on the treadmill

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Anyone?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi. I was a pink swayer (recently got my bfp) and don't know much about swaying boy (other than what worked for me when I fell pregnant with my boys) but I will say that having looked at your nub shots I very much think you have a little boy growing in your tummy. Don't beat yourself up over whether or not you could have done better with your sway, even the most perfect sways produce opposites. I know how you feel tho, I keep going over things in my head wondering if I could have done better but at the end of the day my little bean is what it is now Good luck
    2005 2008 2012 2014 2016 (sway opposite)
    Am currently with (sway opposites)

5. Thanks Sarahm3 thanked for this post
    Likes True Blue liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mandyp85! That message has brought a smile to my face, thank you for being so encouraging and honest. You're so right, what's done is done and I'll love my little bean regardless.. Just can't help over thinking thanks again for your kind words xx

7. Likes mandyp85 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You're welcome. I completely understand where you are coming from, when you have swayed you are bound to have all these feelings of doubt over how your sway went, I too will be team green but I'm already terrified of having my 12 week scan as I am fully expecting to see a boy nub, I'm just hoping I get a nice surprise. I think it's always good to prepare for an "opposite" but I would be confident of a boy with the pic you had Xxx
    2005 2008 2012 2014 2016 (sway opposite)
    Am currently with (sway opposites)

9. Thanks Sarahm3 thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I do not go over sways that have resulted in pregnancy because the deed is already done. It's not a good use of my time and only creates false hope or false despair for people that can't fix anything anyway. It's not the type of blue sway I recommend but you always have a chance of a boy and it's certainly in line with what they recommend on some of the other sway sites.

I'll just send you tons of blue dust!!!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ