Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Love TTC a Boy - Really confused, Please Help!

Hi Everyone, My name's Ashley and I am the proud mother of 2 girls. My husband is a 1 of 3 boys and all his brothers have 2-3 sons each. He really wants a son but I think I only produce girls like my mother lol Both of our pregnancy's he was hoping and praying for a boy but both time we had daughters. He loves them to pieces and so do I but I still feel like if I want a son. I hope that's not a bad thing! We've been thinking about TTC again and I stumbled across this place, by the grace of God I believe! I read a lot of the essays and realize that both times i was on a very LE diet and also DTD very far away from Ovulation so maybe that is why I conceived girls. I also found a chinese gender chart and it was right on the money both times! Now according to that, I can only have a boy this December or January otherwise I have to wait until next year December! Is this true? Does anyone else here follow the chinese gender chart.

Going forward what should I do if I want to try for a boy? I read that I should eat breakfast everyday and take my multivitamins (which I didnt do the first two times). Someone told me I should sleep on my right side? and put a pillow beneath my hips DTD? Im also starting Vitamin D because I have been very deficient. Should I try preseed? Or Evening Prim Rose Oil? Has Anyone tried Blessed Thistle? I also heard eating bananas does the trick Is this true? Sorry for the long post but I want to get all the information I can possibly get this time. Also, when you ovulate when do you DTD before it on the day of or after?

I guess I"m just looking for some support and some good advice. Because I have no one else to talk to and who would understand my situation. My inlaws actually told me not to bother trying again because I only make girls I want to prove them wrong! And if someone could just tell me what to eat for the next 6 weeks... or is it too late for me to start now?

Thanks in advance, Ashley!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi , Ashley

Welcome to genderdreaming community forums. I am not an expert but can relate to you in many terms . I too have 2 daughters and was also on LE diet when I conceived them . For both of them the chinese calender was right and for me too dec/jan shows boys month so we kind of relate a lot ..

M not an expert but talking/surfing here and learning has given me a hope that I can fufil my dream of having a boy too . I am not sure about the chinese calender or about sleeping positions but I will let you what I am doing .

M taking the following

* Multivitamins with Probiotics
    *Fish Oil 1000 mg
    *Vit D
    *Folic Acid 2000mg

For Meal am having protein/carb at every meal , snacking on nuts , dried apricots, dates and keeping sugar level up by eating every 2-3 hrs . Trying to eat colourful fruits/Vegetables .
    Plus will be using little bit of Preseed at our attempt . I will be attempting next month in dec .

These are the things m working on right now . Hope u get ur answers and your dream boy soon Good Luck ....

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much! You really are a 'goodmom'!!! For MultiVitamins I was going to buy the Women's One a Day and I have the DHA from my last pregnancys so I hope I can take that instead of the fish oil? I'm on Vitamin D 1000 a day already. Do I have to take Folic Acid separately? Should I just buy the Women's One a Day prenatal so that it has the DHA and the Folic Acid? If I try this December like yourself do you think I have a good chance since its only 4 weeks away I wish I had found this place earlier. My husband is a smoker. He eats basically NO red meat. Trying to force it down his throat lately lol

4. Thanks goodmom thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome Ashley! Glad you found us. Trust me, we ALL understand what it is like to want a baby of a certain gender!

No one only makes girls! My great-grandma had 6 girls in a row and then 2 boys. I know a lady who had 8 girls and then two boys! There have been ladies on here who got boys with swaying after 4 and 5 girls! We sway to up the chances that we get our desired gender sooner rather than later.

The Chinese Gender Chart is completely bogus. It's pure luck that it happened to work for you - there are others who it was wrong for. It's just a toss of a coin. If it worked, there would not be orphanages full of unwanted Chinese baby girls!! Things like the side you sleep on and eating a lot of bananas are not much better - they're pretty much old wives tales. IT's fine if you want to try sleeping on your right side, putting a pillow beneath your hips, etc. but at the same time be sure you're doing the stuff that actually works. Bananas - there is nothing "boy" about them, individual foods don't sway, it's your diet as a whole. Bananas are actually mostly sugar and we find it best to focus on more nutrient rich fruits and vegetables like blueberries and sweet potatoes - they have everything bananas do and many other good things besides.

The best things you can do is follow the HE Diet http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...l-version.html, do weight training, take prenatals and extra Vit. D (up to 1000 IU for both you and DH, and also give DH a men's over 50 vitamin like One a DAy that has lycopene in it if possible) Since you're deficient in Vit. D you may even want to take more under the advice of your doctor. IF you want to use EPO to help make more EWCM, that is fine, just be sure that you are taking an equal or greater amount of fish oil WITH it. EPO by itself without equal or more fish oil may sway pink. EPO and fish oil together = boys. so 250 mg EPO, 500 fish oil, or 500 mg EPO, 750-1000 mg fish oil in combination. 6 weeks is plenty of time for a boy sway. While pink sways did better with longer on diet, this has not been true for our boy sways and we get great results with 6 weeks.

We are getting best results with regular release for your husband every 2-4 days OR regular unprotected sex every 2-4 days, and then 3-5 attempts in the fertile window. I know this goes against the old-school timing tactics but those have been totally debunked and we're getting great results with this. If you believe in timing, it's ok, just have your husband release on his own or with you, with a condom instead of having unprotected sex (but exposure to the hormones in his semen may make you more boy-friendly) Whatever you do, have more than one attempt no matter what day you decide to attempt. We have gotten 70-75% success rates for GIRLS with just one attempt!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

6. Thanks goodmom thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DHA instead of fish oil is great, I'd drop the EPO though because EPO can sway pink if you don't take more DHA/fish oil than EPO and DHA is expensive compared to fish oil, and it is $$$$$ to take more DHA than EPO!

Smoking by DH is one of the biggest things that can harm a blue sway - if he can stop or cut back that is more important than the red meat by far.

8. Likes goodmom liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry I dont really know what certain abbrevations mean here since I'm new What is EPO?

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OKay I Will go today and buy Men's One a Day over 50 for my Husband. ANd I'll buy myself Women's One a Day Prenatal with DHA. We'll both take 1000 IU of Vitamin D. Should I also have a total of 2000 mg of FOlic Acid a day? I read that in some other posts here.

And should I take Evening Primrose Oil and PreSeed?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    EPO = evening primrose oil

Here is a list of commonly used abbreviations

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...anslation.html

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mummyof2girls View Post
    OKay I Will go today and buy Men's One a Day over 50 for my Husband. ANd I'll buy myself Women's One a Day Prenatal with DHA. We'll both take 1000 IU of Vitamin D. Should I also have a total of 2000 mg of FOlic Acid a day? I read that in some other posts here.

And should I take Evening Primrose Oil and PreSeed?
    EPO - evening primrose so I have an explanation of that above.

Husband does not need and should not take 2000 mcg folic. that's for you only.

Preseed is great if you don't ahve much natural egg white cervical mucus (it was invented by a woman with 5 sons!) If you do, your own CM is better than Preseed and you don't need it.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh Wow! This is like a whole new world lol Thanks so much

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast