Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

any one else TTC a girl April/may/June ?

hi hi i was just wondering if any of you are having an attempt this month or next, and how the diet and exercise has been going so far
    born 2015

2016 hopefully

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi! Yes, we have just had our attemp, my husband was on board for this month only. My diet was different from when I conceived my boys, but exercise is zero due to mobility problems. I worry about this aspect of the sway, but there's nothing I can do about it. Here's hoping for a pink BFP in a couple of weeks.
    When are you staying to try?

3. Thanks Three Of A Kind thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello, yes we will be TTC girl next month. Been on the diet since February and just started exercising. Finding it really difficult to work out when I feel constantly tired all the time. How are you both feeling on the diet? X

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

any one else TTC a girl April/may/June ?

I'll be joining you ladies. We will BD when DH wants to when I get my period back again. I had my first PP in March and then she went on vacation! I can't believe I actually want her to pay me a visit, haha! I had to bump up my calories and fat since I'm breastfeeding my 4.5mo old.

This is my second time swaying. Last time brought us our beloved DS3 . I'm swaying for my DH as I've always wanted to be a boy mom .

In June we will have better timed attempts. Things will be crazy for us- maybe moving into a new home or adding onto our house if I get a BFP. My DH is a principal at a new school next school year...busy...crazy busy

DS1, DS2, & DS3One last pink sway 2016

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm hoping hubby will agree to try in the next couple of months. He's on the fence and definitely leaning my way but hasn't officially agreed. We're getting a puppy in a couple of weeks and I'm nervous b/c I feel like it's going to push him either all the way no or all the way yes. To be honest, I'm hoping for a "planned oops". Planned on my part and oops on his, lol. We've had a few slip-ups lately but none have resulted in a BFP.

Diet is getting better each day. I've been having issues going over on fat so I'm trying to cut that down. One thing at a time though! I first cut out breakfast and snacking. Now that I have those two under control, I'm trying my best to get the fat content down. Exercise is slow-going. The best time for me to get a full 60 minutes in is at night when the kids are in bed and sometimes I'm just too exhausted from the day to get on the bike for an hour. But I'm not worrying about that as I'm PCOS/IR so I'm going with the "any exercise is better than no exercise" train of thought. I'm trying to at least get in 4 days per week.
    Mama to four sweet boys
    January 2017

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not swaying with diet but we're considering giving it a shot in June if we still feel like it. Our youngest starts kindergarten camp then so I think that will give me a good litmus test for how I really feel about starting over with a baby. Will I feel broody, or will I feel excited about being out of the little kid years? I know what my rational side says: don't rock the boat! But this could also be a great time to add another child because I would be free to give him/her more individual attention.

8. Likes XXforhubby liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Completedbypink View Post
    Hi! Yes, we have just had our attemp, my husband was on board for this month only. My diet was different from when I conceived my boys, but exercise is zero due to mobility problems. I worry about this aspect of the sway, but there's nothing I can do about it. Here's hoping for a pink BFP in a couple of weeks.
    When are you staying to try?

We having our first try beginning of may , haven been a vegetarian for like 6 month now and so over it and on the LE diet for 4 month but had a 3 week break because of traveling and family visits, so i hope that won't affect it. yeah exercise is so so hard if you feel so unmotivated. I'm get like 13 000 steps on my fitbit a day and feel exhausted but most days i don't really get the 60min exercise a day but i just given up to worry about that one there are so many woman having girls and don't sway and i highly don't think they all doing 1 h of cardio a day. regarding the diet i think i got several difficiancys, always tiered no energy, bad dry skin that heals really slowly and so emotional and body about everything its like being pregnant without being pregnant
    born 2015

2016 hopefully

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Beau82 View Post
    I'm hoping hubby will agree to try in the next couple of months. He's on the fence and definitely leaning my way but hasn't officially agreed. We're getting a puppy in a couple of weeks and I'm nervous b/c I feel like it's going to push him either all the way no or all the way yes. To be honest, I'm hoping for a "planned oops". Planned on my part and oops on his, lol. We've had a few slip-ups lately but none have resulted in a BFP.
    Diet is getting better each day. I've been having issues going over on fat so I'm trying to cut that down. One thing at a time though! I first cut out breakfast and snacking. Now that I have those two under control, I'm trying my best to get the fat content down. Exercise is slow-going. The best time for me to get a full 60 minutes in is at night when the kids are in bed and sometimes I'm just too exhausted from the day to get on the bike for an hour. But I'm not worrying about that as I'm PCOS/IR so I'm going with the "any exercise is better than no exercise" train of thought. I'm trying to at least get in 4 days per week.
    I'm having a really hard part with the fat as well , thats what I'm getting over the most. yeah i feel the same about exercise than you , I'm sue if you exhausted at the end of the day it must count the same than putting stress on your body from exercise
    born 2015

2016 hopefully

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We want to start next month or in June.I ve to get my copper thingy removed first.
    I m on the LE diet since the beginning of February. But no exercises.
    I `ve two boys,7 & 4. and currently studying full time so there s no time for the needed amount of exercises.
    Hopefully it will be enough...this would be our last child.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am on cd 3 after a post-miscarriage cycle and plan to sway pink this month. Last time I did diet, saw palmetto, baby asa, rephresh, no exercise, and licorice for dh.
    This time I am doing weight watchers diet, exercising moderately, and dh stopping LR.
    I know the exercise is against me and I'm worries about gender disappointment, but I gained 6 lbs since the loss so my main concern is getting the weight off. (I am no skinny minnie to start with!)
    We also plan to bd every 4 days, with that schedule timed so we hopefully have one attempt in the fertile window 3 days before O.
    Good luck to all, I am nervous and excited to try to give my son a little sister.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast