Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Love Feedback on my Sway wanted!

Hello!

I have started meeting some of you ladies in a few other posts I wrote this week. I am 31 YO, DH is 33 and we have 2 DSs. Last year I spontaneously conceived triplets...two were an identical monochorionic pair. I lost them early and went on to deliver a perfect DS at 39 weeks. He is now 8 months old and awesome!

I had major GD and grief - I thought all three triplets were girls, or two girls and a boy...even had them named - Kennedy, Reagan and Clinton (or, Emily, Emma and Ella!). I am doing better now thanks to a supportive DH (and Zoloft!)

So, my sway is as follows:

O+12early with abstaining for 2 weeks, 2 cups organic skim/day, 1 yogurt, cut back on meat, 1900 mg cranberry, 250 mg mag, 1000mg calcium, zertec, crystal light (3 glasses/day), cut back on coffee, dried cranberries (they have sugar in them though), less bright vegitables, replens fingertip starting a week before O, missionary position.

I am considering lime tampon and rephresh, also JAD. With my DSs, I know I DTD on O day with lots of EWCM and I used an instead cup and preseed. Didn't AT ALL mean to sway boy, just didn't know any better and wanted to get pregnant.

I don't mind it taking awhile, I really really want to give it my best shor for a girl. Also, cuting out salt is really, really hard for me. Also, I currently BF part time (morning and night) and I don't know if I should stop. DS is 8 months and in a great day care during the day.

All comments welcome!!! Thanks!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    sorry for your losses did you lose them early on? I had a MMC at nearly 13 weeks and it still hurts to not know what gender our baby was and to have named them.

your sway sounds good, although as you say it might take a long time to conceive with O+12 as some cycles you could accidentally leave it too late, or the swimmers might not capacitate (think that's the right term) in time to catch it

you can buy low sodium salt, gravy, stock ****s, etc... so if you feel you can't fully give it up at least switch to those. Saying that, your taste buds quickly adapt to lack of salt.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by onehealthybaby View Post
    Hello!

I have started meeting some of you ladies in a few other posts I wrote this week. I am 31 YO, DH is 33 and we have 2 DSs. Last year I spontaneously conceived triplets...two were an identical monochorionic pair. I lost them early and went on to deliver a perfect DS at 39 weeks. He is now 8 months old and awesome!

I had major GD and grief - I thought all three triplets were girls, or two girls and a boy...even had them named - Kennedy, Reagan and Clinton (or, Emily, Emma and Ella!). I am doing better now thanks to a supportive DH (and Zoloft!)

So, my sway is as follows:

O+12early with abstaining for 2 weeks, 2 cups organic skim/day, 1 yogurt, cut back on meat, 1900 mg cranberry, 250 mg mag, 1000mg calcium, zertec, crystal light (3 glasses/day), cut back on coffee, dried cranberries (they have sugar in them though), less bright vegitables, replens fingertip starting a week before O, missionary position.

I am considering lime tampon and rephresh, also JAD. With my DSs, I know I DTD on O day with lots of EWCM and I used an instead cup and preseed. Didn't AT ALL mean to sway boy, just didn't know any better and wanted to get pregnant.

I don't mind it taking awhile, I really really want to give it my best shor for a girl. Also, cuting out salt is really, really hard for me. Also, I currently BF part time (morning and night) and I don't know if I should stop. DS is 8 months and in a great day care during the day.

All comments welcome!!! Thanks!!!
    I"m SO sorry for your loss. There is a special pain that comes with losing a twin pg because even though you have your child who survived and you are so grateful for that, there's always that reminder. Huge (((hugs))).

I have a lot of info on here about all the sway factors that I'm sure you'll read - the complete index is found here: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/show...COMPLETE-Index!!! And you can find my Low Everything Diet in the Dream Members section (it might be a little easier to stick to because some things that will help you avoid salt are ok on that diet (like lemon juice, herbs, and vinegar), even though they are not allowed on otehr diets..

I personally don't always believe in/agree with a lot of the swaying advice given on other sites, but that's ok, I can still help you use the various techniques. I do strongly urge that you consider giving up meat all together and stick with 1500-1800 cals, 40-50 g of protein, and 20-30% of your calories from fat. You also might want to add in a fiber supplement to help you remove additional fat from your diet. I also think that baby aspirin and/or aspartame are better for acidity than cranberry because they acidify without additional nutrients.

Wishing you the very best of luck!!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wish all all the best of luck!!!

I have lost a twin too and do get upset still to the day and worry that was my last shot at having a boy
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au