Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question Pink Sway September 2016

Hey all! I have a few questions regarding swaying pink in Sept of this year. Me and my DP are both very committed to giving ourselves the best possible chance of getting our baby girl. So far we are both following LE fairly strictly (apart from my DP does eat fish regularly). We are having cider on the weekend and having coffee daily (Something I've never done, I actually hate coffee with a passion!) I have not started exercising yet but plan to start next week for an hours cardio, again I was not doing this with my son as I took art at college so It involved me being inactive much of the day. We aren't taking any vitamins as of yet as I've read such conflicting things on here on what to take or even at all! Would love if someone would be able to shed some light on this! Now here comes the bit I'm a little worried about, Me and my DP are only intimate a few times a year, we both have a low libido (which use to be very high when I conceived my son, often multiple attempts at conceiving a day!). However we plan to BD every 4 days from AF without tracking OV. Is this a good idea? Would the fact we are very rarely are intimate effect a sway? It is likely that we may only have sex a couple of time leading up to Sept (Protected as I haven't taken an contraception in 7 years). I know he doesn't release often on his own, very awkward working hours kind of prevent this from happening. I just want to note we are very secure in our relationship and the fact that don' have sex often is not a reflection of us as a couple, we both think the world of one another, it's just life is hectic and who doesn't want that extra hours sleep . Hoping that I could get some advice or even make some friends that are trying to conceive at the same time as me.
    Thankyou for reading, looking forward to any responses!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there and welcome!
    That all sounds like a great sway! BD every 4 days is perfect. The idea is just to have one attempt in the fertile window. I don't think having sex rarely up until your sway would affect anything. How old is your DP? If he's over a certain age, abstinence might not be so good but I'm no expert on that. I'm sure atomic will chime in when she gets a chance.
    DP doesn't have to follow LE but it definitely makes things easier for you when you're making meals! Are you taking fiber supplements and folic acid. Folic acid is necessary for anyone TTC of course but fiber sways pink.
    Mama to four sweet boys
    January 2017

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much for your reply! It's reassuring to see that the things we are doing are going in the right direction! He's going to have some cheat days, but It certainly does makes things easier. Im very lucky that he's being so supportive! I'm 22 and my DP is 31. I forgot to add that I am currently taking folic acid! I have read about the fiber supplements but wasn't sure which brand and where I could purchase them! (Im in the UK) Do you have any recommendations? It's all so overwhelming at first isn't it?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The fibre I use is psyllium husks (sp?) I bought them from Holland and barratt.sounds like a great sway Good luck
    gorgeous DS1

gorgeous DS2

Praying and hopefully soon swaying for a precious pink princess to further complete our family

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thankyou for the recommendation, il go there this weekend! Do you take them asap or is there a time limit on when you should start/stop? Also Is there anything I'm missing from my sway? I want to feel like I gave us both our best chance! Sorry for all the questions, I've been visiting the website for the last few months but this is my first post!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I really think everything looks great. LE diet for 12+ weeks, daily 60 minutes of cardio, and 1 attempt in the fertile window are the most important things in my opinion. Daily coffee, alcohol and fiber are good additions too I think.
    I take Fiber Choice chewable supplements, 2 with dinner. As long as it doesn't have any added vitamins, you're good. Some people take it everyday, other people just with a fatty or nutrient-rich meal. No time limit, just wean off when you get a BFP.

Ask away!
    Mama to four sweet boys
    January 2017

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ah thats reassuring! Me and DP are also drinking peppermint tea, I don't know how effective it is but any thing is worth a try! Thankyou for your help, I really appreciate you taking the time to reply! Are you swaying or swaying in the near future? It would be lovely to have a buddy!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DH does not need to do LE Diet so if it's really geting to him, he can stay vegetarian + fish and then ease up on the limits!

Can you give me specifics regarding what supps you're considering?

Low libido and reduced sex frequency sways pink.

I would probably have you guys start off having sex about once a week if you aren't in a hurry to get pregnant. I worry that going from having sex super rarely to every 4 days could possibly be a bit more blue friendly than we want to chance. We can start off with once a week and then go from there if you don't get pregnant right away. This is not my standard advice of course so I realize it may be a bit confusing for you but if you do want best chances, I hesitate with you jumping right into e4d given your history.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've told him that he no longer needs to follow LE now but I think he likes the convenience of not having to cook for himself Supplements for me are folic acid, and I've bought some fiber today that was recommended above. For DP I've considered OLE but have yet to purchase it, is it a good idea? We are both currently drinking coffee and peppermint tea. Thankyou for your advice regarding BD, I will suggest this to him later and FX he'l be on board, I'm guessing releasing on his own would have the same effect? Is their anything else you would suggest for us?
    Last edited by PrayingForPrincess; June 2nd, 2016 at 12:59 PM.

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    All those things are fine for the supps. Just be sure you're stopping the pep tea at positive OPK or CD 11-13 whichever comes first for you.

No, I'm not talking about releasing on his own, I'm talking about actual intercourse. I would tend to have him "do what he does" as long as he's not having really long abstains (more than 7-10 days) or more than 7-10 days of release in a row.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast