Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok. do it really does not matter!!!
    I know that,,,for every cut off I see, there is an o plus 13 and a no swayer.....so, it is hard to say...let;s just have a baby when there is a gender you would prefer.
    However, if there was science to it we would know right!
    What is your plan?

Apparently I will be frequent releasing..it is cd 11 and I am either due to o on cd 14 or already od.
    Did you ever use diet or rephresh?

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My plan right now is to use the repHresh, vitex , cranberry pills and calcium and magnesium supplements. I am kind of iffy on the calcium as reading in here I see boy sways? I know I lack a lot of calcium I am not much of a milk drinker. I eat occasionally ice cream / use butter occasionally and eat cheese barely ever. So that was my plan right now. It is kind of hard to reduce all of my diet to girl favor so I am going to try as best as I can. I am taking any advice needed though!
    Proud Mama to 3 and praying and hoping for a

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh and I am also opking, tempting, charting, and checking cm and cervix if that helps

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    HEY ttc daughter!
    The diet is hard....I am not that great on it and question a lot of what I eat!
    The problem is the rephresh has caused a lot of people (in their opinion) to not get pregnant...just wondering if you will dtd freq all the way through o?
    I agree about the calcium and I can see why it might sway boy with all the nutrients.

GOOD LUCK!!!
    PS: do you think age matters? are you older or younger?

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by lemon2012 View Post
    HEY ttc daughter!
    The diet is hard....I am not that great on it and question a lot of what I eat!
    The problem is the rephresh has caused a lot of people (in their opinion) to not get pregnant...just wondering if you will dtd freq all the way through o?
    I agree about the calcium and I can see why it might sway boy with all the nutrients.

GOOD LUCK!!!
    PS: do you think age matters? are you older or younger?
    I haven't tried the diet yet so I wouldn't know if it was hard. I am going to attempt to try it though. I only just heard of the repHresh today so I can't say if that would cause me to not get pregnant but I figure it is one cycle to try it with and it can't really hurt. I don't plan to do it all the way through ovulation as that got me boys last time so I want to avoid it this time and cut date to like 2 days before ovulation. I haven't tried calcium supplements either so I couldn't say if they would sway towards boy only read on here that some had boys with it. I know with mine I didn't eat calcium so I figure another change and difference and 1 cycle to see what happens haha.
    As for my age I don't think it would matter. I am only 27 and I don't consider that old . My boys were conceived at 22 , 24 and 26 so I don't know if that would matter. I know the chinese calendar for each of them told me I would expect a girl that month. But I don't go by them.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You can only read so much into past cycles tho because you might have been doing a lot of other things to sway, you know???

MOST babies of either gender are conceived on O day or DBO so it means NOTHING that your boys were conceived those days. Most kids were conceived on those days. That's like saying, I saw 3 Republicans in a row going into the Capital Building so that means that everyone in the Capitol Building HAS to be Republicans. No, there are plenty of Democrats in the Capital Building too and just because you didn't see them in three tries it doesn't mean they aren't there. Maybe the Democrats like to use a different door or something. The best science indicates 50-50 boys and girls conceived 1 DBO and O day (and even a few more girls than boys on O day!)

If your husband can't abstain or you can't trust him to, I would go frequent all the way. Maybe even frequent with some compressed frequent for the actual attempt. Good luck!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

7. Likes NACIREMADREAM liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There IS science and the science is that timing doesn't matter and equal numbers of boys and girls are conceived every day of the cycle.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

9. Likes NACIREMADREAM liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic, I am confused about what day I O'ed this cycle. I *think* I O'ed on CD14, but it is possible that I O'ed CD15, maybe even 16?? I am having a very slow temp rise (I usually have that, but this time my temps are just crawling up). Anyway, the last time we DTD was CD14, so if worst case scenario I did O later, I think the latest possible would be about 36hrs after BD, is this "girl" timing? (I know you said girls and boys are conceived from BD at all times, but I think some times are more preferable to boys and some more preferable to girls, right?)
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbermittens View Post
    Atomic, I am confused about what day I O'ed this cycle. I *think* I O'ed on CD14, but it is possible that I O'ed CD15, maybe even 16?? I am having a very slow temp rise (I usually have that, but this time my temps are just crawling up). Anyway, the last time we DTD was CD14, so if worst case scenario I did O later, I think the latest possible would be about 36hrs after BD, is this "girl" timing? (I know you said girls and boys are conceived from BD at all times, but I think some times are more preferable to boys and some more preferable to girls, right?)
    if there was a timing that was conclusively (or even slightly) girl timing the studies would almost all have found it and would agree on it.
    That timing is fine for swaying pink and gives you a good chance of pregnancy!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hobbers, there are plenty of boys conceived with a cut-off - even sway opposites where the mums were doing loads of other things! GL x
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast