Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh that's wonderful ruu! Hugest congrats!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi atomic! I'm hoping that my OB will put me on Clomid in a week or two. I need to conceive in the next 4 cycles due to my husband taking a long military training after that. I plan to start the LE diet today. Oh and I am definitely the boy mom personality that you describe on another thread

I hear you saying thatfor swaying girl 1 attempt with abstaining is best, right? What day should I DTD? It took us 9mo to have our son (2yrs ago, no Clomid, no sway, but lots of tracking and OPKs) and so I am torn between the pressure to conceive vs the desire to sway girl.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Jessirberger; January 26th, 2019 at 11:57 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would have you do every 4 days instead since you're on Clomid and only have 4 months. Just have unprotected sex every 4 days (in the 72 hour pattern) starting after your period ends and continuing on till you're certain you've ovulated, even if that means going all the way through till your next period begins. Your ovulation can and usually WILL move when swaying, so don't stop too soon thinking you've ovulated on your normal day.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I would have you do every 4 days instead since you're on Clomid and only have 4 months. Just have unprotected sex every 4 days (in the 72 hour pattern) starting after your period ends and continuing on till you're certain you've ovulated, even if that means going all the way through till your next period begins. Your ovulation can and usually WILL move when swaying, so don't stop too soon thinking you've ovulated on your normal day.
    Thanks atomic! Just went to my Dr and she prescribed me Femara- I'm assuming your instructions are the same for that as with Clomid?
    She also recommended Pregnitude which I haven't heard much about.
    Any supplements that I should put Hubby on? He's willing to sway (except diet probably) but he's very healthy, exercises/runs 3x+/wk.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep!

Do you have PCOS or insulin resistance?? More than 30 lbs to spare?? If not I'd skip Pregnitude.

Yep instructions for Femara are the same as Clomid, different dose tho which they'll give you in your prescription.

You can give your husband olive leaf extract but since he runs I'd not give him anything else. (none of the male supps have worked anyway and all really cut odds of conception, particularly with running). OLE 500-1000 mg daily started right away, continued on till BFP at which point he should gradually wean off by spacing doses further and further out till down to one per week, then he can drop them.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep!

Do you have PCOS or insulin resistance?? More than 30 lbs to spare?? If not I'd skip Pregnitude.

Yep instructions for Femara are the same as Clomid, different dose tho which they'll give you in your prescription.

You can give your husband olive leaf extract but since he runs I'd not give him anything else. (none of the male supps have worked anyway and all really cut odds of conception, particularly with running). OLE 500-1000 mg daily started right away, continued on till BFP at which point he should gradually wean off by spacing doses further and further out till down to one per week, then he can drop them.
    Yep!

No PCOS, no spare 30lbs, and I don't think I'm insulin resistant. My OB just mentioned that she's had several pts who were trying to conceive and that Pregnitude seemed to help. I'll hold off on that.

What does the OLE do? I tried to find an explanation in the index and couldn't. I have a small feeling that the 9mo it took us TTC last time was something on his side of things. I was tested for basic infertility issues at my OB (ironically I was pregnant and didn't know at the time). He cancelled his testing appointment when we got a BFP 2yrs ago. He is 33yrs old, I'm 32.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes we have a disconnect because Pregnitude can be a godsend to those with PCOS/IR and doctors don't understand that it's good for some people but that doesn't make it for everyone. I'd hold off and see what happens for now.

OLE - to be honest we don't know what it's meant to do. We had a doctor on here for a brief time who claimed it made for better gender splits with IVF without harming sperm quality. So the IVF ladies played with it and for a while it did seem like it was maybe doing something, so I gradually phased it in for swaying too. But over time it has become clear to me that it's probably not doing anything for IVF (people are basically cycling till they get a cycle with more XX than XY and then they say "oh look it worked" but there's no consistency to that, some people have this result in a month, others in 6, and that appears to me to be sheer chance) And while it did seem to help at first with swaying, that was when I was only using it in a very small group of people (those with low sperm health and who were over 40, and they may be more likely to have girls anyway) and as I've started using it for more and more people, the results have dropped to the overall success rate of the site, indicating to me that it's doing nothing really.

But, it doens't appear to harm sperm health so while I'm fine with you leaving it out, we don't think it reduces sperm quality either.

8. Likes Jessirberger liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi atomic. We ttc girl this month, I planned abstain 7+days with one attempt on pos OPK, but my DH is so unhappy LOL. Today is 7 day, but my ov will be in other 5-6 days. Is it bad idea to get one attempt with candom today and one attempt on pos OPK? My husband is 32 age
    Last edited by Vai; February 3rd, 2019 at 03:57 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Abstain doesn't even work so please drop that if hubby is not happy with it.

What you suggest is fine.

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334