Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ^^^ I'm trying to say...if athletic women couldn't make girls, then only super petite women would hand down their genes to future generations and athletic women wouldn't exist.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ah, that makes sense. My mom has a muscular build, even more so than I do, and she had 3 biological girls (one adopted daughter as well). Clearly I wasn't thinking that one through
    due August 2021!

3. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    updated this!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know this an older thread, but does anyone have observations on CBD? It's derived from cannabis, but doesn't have THC and is often taken orally. People swear by it for anti inflammatory properties and sayit helps woth anxiety, depression, sleep, etc.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I haven't had any reports of people using it. I wish we had more REAL info about how this all works because as it is now, the theories have not held water in the harsh light of day and I hesitate to sign off on anything that I haven't witnessed firsthand several people trying and getting boys/girls using it.

7. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was just reading this post written in 2016 (I think) about coffee. Is this still accurate that caffeinated coffee tends to sway pink? I’ve never been much of a coffee drinker as the caffeine makes me quite jittery. But wondering if I should add 2 cups a day from AF-O for the month I ttc? Have you seen any increase in successful pink sways with decaf coffee?

I know a good number of boy moms who were addicted to caffeinated coffee. But since I have never been a coffee drinker in the past when I conceived my boys, I’m wondering if adding this diet change could possibly help my sway?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I have two sweet little boys, desperately praying for pink this time!

2005 2009 Praying for

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes I updated this post at the start of this year so it's current.

You don't need to do 2 cups, one is fine. Anything more than what you were doing.

You can't go off and on coffee like that - you'll get wicked headaches and we don't know how it works anyway - you may need to be on it for an extended period. I would have you either do it or not. If you prefer decaf, it very well may work, I just think caff coffee is "safest" since we don't know what element of coffee is swaying. But yes people have drank decaf and I know it's worked for at least one person (XX for hubby)

None of these things are magic bullets - you can always find people who don't fit the mold. But coffee was one of the first things I wondered about (because they say it sways blue on other sites) and literally everyone I knew IRL and on the swaying site who was a total coffee addict had girls! It was one thing I changed betwwen my boys and my girl - dropped tea, went to coffee only with her.

10. Likes Maureenhdez liked this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you AS! Since I’ve never done it in the past, maybe it won’t hurt to add it (coffee once a day) in to my sway. I am ttc in November, so just a few weeks away, so nervous.

I was trying to think back when my second son was conceived (about 9 years ago; my first son is almost 13, there’s no way I remember my diet that long ago ). It was quite a long time ago, but I do remember a few things about my diet. I definitely ate more calories, fat and protein. Ate red meat about 3x a week and chicken 4-5x a week, lots of dairy, carbs, sweets. Lots of snacking in between meals.

With this diet, I have stayed within the limits (with a few cheat days), no red meat, no snacking. But I’m still eating lots of carbs and sweets, chicken once a day and dairy about once a day (less than I used to). My question is, being that the LE diet is mostly carbs and sweets, and some chicken, is this still a good sway, since I also ate lots of chicken, carbs and sweets with my second son? I’m getting a little more nervous as my ttc day approaches, and feeling a little overwhelmed

2005 2009 Praying for

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Keep in mind that most people don't even think they've eaten any different diet betwen their boys and girls. The differences are overall pretty subtle and really are not so much about different foods, but less food overall and different eating patterns. So it's totally to be expected you'd have a lot of similarity between what you ate with your boys and hopefully a girl.

If you're within the limits (except a couple cheats here and there) then that is all you need to do.

13. Likes Maureenhdez liked this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you! This really helps to put my mind at ease. I really thought I would be super hungry on the LE diet, but there are most days when I feel stuffed, but have stayed within the limits for the day. I’ve just eaten different foods that don’t seem to have the high amounts of fat and protein like I used to, and need to find foods at the end of my day to meet my 1500-1800 calorie need. This diet has also helped with some canker sores in my mouth that I seemed to be getting for a few months before starting the diet. But since being on the LE diet, they have disappeared! Thank you so much for your replies! You are a wealth of information!

2005 2009 Praying for

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast