Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

ttc thread - swaying again in 2017 :)

excited to be back again to sway for the second time after a successful pink sway last year thought id do this in case any other 2017 swayers want somewhere to chat before getting onto the tww and due date posts!

anyone thinking of swaying, planning a sway, actively swaying etc or all welcome!!

abit about me..

im 4blue2pink or at least i was when i first joined this site.. thanks to gender dreaming i had a successful pink sway last year so im now 4blue3pink and hoping to be 4blue4pink in the not too distant future *fingers crossed* im all about big families and small age gaps!! many think im crazy but i wouldnt have it any other way

my family so far is:
    boy 2010
    girl 2011 (mid pregnancy loss)
    boy 2011 (different pregnancy after the loss)
    boy 2012
    boy 2014
    girl 2015
    girl 2016 (successful GD sway)

i didnt sway for any of my children except my youngest but from being on this site i can clearly see why i had the 4 boys and then my youngest non-sway girl.

last time i did LE diet, one attempt and i also drank diet coke, i didnt do alcohol, coffee or exercise, it was a very laid back and easy to cope with sway which is exactly what i wanted.

this time i plan to keep things very similar, LE diet, one attempt and diet coke again but im weighing up weather or not to add alcohol and/or coffee.. im currently having one alcoholic drink at tea time and will carry that on as long as i can but im not a big fan if im honest!! im going to try coffee but im not sure il be able to drink the recommended 3-4 cups a day in which case i might just scrap it and go without like last time, i also wont be exercising again this time because i cant commit to it with 6 kids to look after.

i hope everyone had a good Christmas and New Year and my fingers are crossed that everyone on here gets their desired pink or blue beans in 2017!! and look forward to hearing from any other fellow swayers who want to chat

im currently on day 2 of my LE diet and have started using opk's this month to try and get an idea of when to plan the 1 attempt for when we are ready, last time i got a positive opk on day 17 each month so im hoping this time it will be the same day each month again to make life easier!! Bring on round 2!! xx
    now 6blue5pink

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi hun... ive started swaying hopefully for my first girl �� im on day 2 of diet today.. i got a plan from atomic also so sticking to that as much as possible..im finding it hard getting my head around what i can and cant eat so im sticking to 1500 cals a day..no meat.fish and only 4 eggs a weeks.. and trying to get 40g of protein a day but only managed 28 yesterday as i dont like meat anyway since the birth of my last baby 9 months ago.. im having 3 coffees a day which i dont normally have and diet coke..also started metformin yesterday and got clomid ready for my attempt in march..im excited but after 6 boys i cant ever imagine having a girl but il give it my best shot..lets hope we both get some lucky pink dust xx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey girls this is a great post so thanks 4blue! And congratulations on your girls I really hope I'm as lucky as u one day.

I started my sway on 1st November - so I'm weighing up wether to have my first attempt in Jan or Feb . Over Xmas I prob cheated 3/4 days In a row not too bad but definatley went over in fat &I didn't exercise for those days either who does on Xmas day?!

so I can't decide - but one thing I now have going for me is I have had a sickness bug since the 30th and haven't eaten much other than toast for 3 days I've had awful cramps and nausea so dropped a few pounds so hoping if I try in 2 weeks time this could be a good thing ?? What do u think ?
    I know I prob won't fall pg first time anyway so talking hyperthetically really!!

Five boys I remember following your journey last year when I was looking to go to your clinic then I changed to Cyprus then we moved house for the second time in one year so had no money to persue it nor mentally could I do it I was in a bad place - sow eve decided to sway for a little girl after 2 boys (5&2) really hoping it works !!
    I'm on folic acid vitex and SP and aspirin still 3 days a week my husband has low sperm so Is not doing supps just having some soy now and again.

Anyway it's great to see some lovely ladies on here trying hoping we can all help eachother ! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Likes 4blue2pink liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi hun..have you thought about the olive leaf for hubby...xx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    He has got some will it help with a pink sway though ?
    I don't want anything to sway blue !! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think so hun..atomic done me a plan and its on there, my hubbys levels were so low he needed to attempts when we done ht �� he hates it though but takes it every morning x

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone! Great to hear your stories!
    I'm swaying blue...I started HE diet beginning of october, so 3 months ago. We have one DD who will be 11 months in a week's time....that's going quick!!
    I'm currently on cd10 but we aren't trying this cycle as DH leaves for a boy's trip tomorrow and we'll miss our window.
    Doesn't bother me though as we said we'd start trying again when she turned 1. We are going to try next cycle, so end of the month.
    I totally understand how I had a girl - lived a very LE lifestyle in regards to diet and my job as a dance teacher. Hoping that won't affect my boy sway too much. I've been lifting to get in some weights now too. Also was on clomid for her, so another huge sway. Good luck everyone!
    DD Feb 2016
    DS Dec 2017 Thank you atomic and gender dreaming. My sway worked!

9. Likes 4blue2pink, fiveboys, MrsTheatrical liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Last edited by MrsTheatrical; April 18th, 2017 at 01:57 AM.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    MrsTheatrical, I'm so sorry for your loss. That is devastating. Fingers crossed you get your precious pink bundle. How are you going with the LE diet?
    DD Feb 2016
    DS Dec 2017 Thank you atomic and gender dreaming. My sway worked!

12. Likes MrsTheatrical liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by fiveboys View Post
    Hi hun... ive started swaying hopefully for my first girl �� im on day 2 of diet today.. i got a plan from atomic also so sticking to that as much as possible..im finding it hard getting my head around what i can and cant eat so im sticking to 1500 cals a day..no meat.fish and only 4 eggs a weeks.. and trying to get 40g of protein a day but only managed 28 yesterday as i dont like meat anyway since the birth of my last baby 9 months ago.. im having 3 coffees a day which i dont normally have and diet coke..also started metformin yesterday and got clomid ready for my attempt in march..im excited but after 6 boys i cant ever imagine having a girl but il give it my best shot..lets hope we both get some lucky pink dust xx
    hi fiveboys ive just had my 1st coffee and it wasnt as bad as i thought itd be so i'll keep on with it i think!! the idea of 3-4 cups seems abit daunting to me since i normally only drink water but im sure once i get into the habit of it it'll become normal!! ive got to admit i didnt count calories or fat totals etc last time i didnt want the stress and really cant get my head around the numbers!! for me i think LE is not so much what you eat but more how you eat if that makes sense? (though going veggie is the best option) i thought of it as having 2 sensible mainly veggie meals per day with no snacks in between, the girl mums i know in real life dont stick to specific foods but they do seem to fast for long periods between meals. there are no banned foods on LE diet so i wouldnt get too consumed with what you are or arent allowed in your meals, the only things i personally dont allow myself is red meat and snacks!! atomic is amazing she will put you on the right track!! a girl after 6 boys is completely possible ive seen women on this site with 6,7,8 boys get their girl <3 but i know how you feel, i was so convinced we would never have a girl after having 4 boys and losing our only girl, i knew i could conceive girls but totally believed they would always pass away before birth.. but i was wrong! never give up hope! but also know that a large family of all boys is so rare and extremely special in its own way thankyou so much for replying and wishing you all the luck in the world with your sway xx

Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast