Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    We're seeing the ligher flow in people who are definitely eating within LE guidelines. I know it's very worrying to people but it seems to be a (usually welcome) side effect of swaying pink and it does not seem to be harming anyone's chances of conception.
    Oh and in terms of not eating enough - we usually see changes like delayed ovulation and super short LP FIRST when people have trouble conceiving due to lack of adequate nutrients, so if you're not having that kind of change, just look at the lighter period as a perk LOL
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

2. Thanks tambot thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TA Sait View Post
    I've had medium to heavy periods with noticeable cramps since I started. My periods were always in the morning or afternoon and I have a DS.
    When I was on LE diet I noticed drastic changes in my periods being very light flow and no much cramps and it started after 4PM, getting more in late evenings or night every cycle I was ttc pink & on LE. The month I got a bfp, AF started right when I hit the bed at around 11:30pm (never had em so late before)

Hope there is some truth to this.
    I am 30+3 today, will surely update when the little bean is here... FX for pink
    Update- It's a girl.. This thread has some truth definitely.. I am so happy...

4. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Interesting observations! I started LE diet in September and by November I had my period starting at 6pm but then the last two cycles they start around midday again even though my diet is still the same and I lost a bit more weight since then. Do you think it means anything at all? My cycles are also alternating, one month 26–27 days, followed by a 32 day cycle!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirdtimelucky01 View Post
    Interesting observations! I started LE diet in September and by November I had my period starting at 6pm but then the last two cycles they start around midday again even though my diet is still the same and I lost a bit more weight since then. Do you think it means anything at all? My cycles are also alternating, one month 26–27 days, followed by a 32 day cycle!!!

I have had the same happen to me. I always had my periods at night. Starting HE diet, it moved to the mornings or midday. But lately it had been back to evenings... Though it's hard to tell because I think BD regularly and a bit roughly can start AF sooner sometimes. So hard to say if it would have come in the mornings if we didn't do anything or not. Although I hope it doesn't mean my body went back into pink territory because I couldn't follow HE 100% at the time it started in the evenings again. Of course I still wasn't going back to LE and not loosing weight, rather, gaining it.

What changed though and didn't go away was that I had symptoms of O now and could feel them very well whereas before, I couldn't tell at all when I was nearing O physically, though my calendar said it was fertile window.
    2014 ------- surprise 2016

Dreaming of a

8. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ^^^ You guys, this is a definite thing - sex can bring on your period a bit early so if you're swaying blue and are suddenly getting it at night because you're having sex more often, that is NOT the same thing as it coming at a different tme of day due to your sway. I would not worry about this one bit!

10. Likes Sora liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

When did you get af and what genders do you have?

^^^ You guys, this is a definite thing - sex can bring on your period a bit early so if you're swaying blue and are suddenly getting it at night because you're having sex more often, that is NOT the same thing as it coming at a different tme of day due to your sway. I would not worry about this one bit!
    What if I’m swaying pink and having sex 2-3 times a month (hardly often) and my period goes back to midday starts again after a month or two of starting in the afternoon (since LE diet started)? What do you think it may mean? Am I not doing the diet well?

Last edited by Thirdtimelucky01; January 2nd, 2020 at 04:20 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirdtimelucky01 View Post
    What if I’m swaying pink and having sex 2-3 times a month (hardly often) and my period goes back to midday starts again after a month or two of starting in the afternoon (since LE diet started)? What do you think it may mean? Am I not doing the diet well?

I don't think it means anything and you shouldn't read anything into it. This thread is simply meant to catalogue an interesting observation some of us are having, but there are tons of exceptions to it and I don't want anyone to read this and get worried about when their period is coming. It's normal for there to be fluctuation.

13. Likes Thirdtimelucky01 liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't think it means anything and you shouldn't read anything into it. This thread is simply meant to catalogue an interesting observation some of us are having, but there are tons of exceptions to it and I don't want anyone to read this and get worried about when their period is coming. It's normal for there to be fluctuation.
    Agreed. There are so many things that can start or delay your period, even with those of us who have them so regularly they could time it, that it's hard to read anything into it. Sex can start it, stress can delay it (by delaying O), medication, illness, shock, a sudden effort, a fall... You can never really tell if it was THE hour or if something gave it a head start.
    2014 ------- surprise 2016

Dreaming of a

15. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes Thirdtimelucky01 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    came across this thread and thought id update since i posted with both my team green pregnancies.
    my first post, af hadnt changed during sway (starting mid/late morning as it always had) but started at night for the first time the month i got bfp..baby was a boy.
    second post, pink sway, af had been coming at night for a few months but then came in the morning the month of bfp..baby was also a boy.
    since that baby was born all my af have come on at bedtime and are lighter (no swaying or diet changes) it seems to be the new routine and i'll be interested to see what happens if i do get another bfp
    now 6blue5pink

17. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Im attempting a blue sway after 3 girls.
    I started my period in the middle of the night Friday. It literally woke me up! Has never happened to me before! Could this be a sign my blue sway is working and that this month will be a really good time to try!

I thought I had a good attempt last cycle but hoping this one will be the perfect one!!

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast