Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just realised and it may be just a weird coincidence but I had my bloody show at around 4 am when I went into labour naturally with Ds1??? It was like getting my af because I'd had the period like cramps during the night. My ds2 was a planned c section so never went into labour with him.
    Proud Mum to two gorgeous boys
    2014 2016
    Swayed expecting beautiful DS3 due Feb 2019
    Dreaming of a in 2020

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My last two periods have also switched to the mornings, like when I get up for work around 6:00 a.m. I was always a late afternoon/early evening starter before when I was on my birth control pills and when I conceived my daughters. I don't remember what my cycle was doing before I conceived my son. Weird!

3. Likes Pbn3, atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So are you guys thinks early starts would sway boy and evening starts would sway girl? Also, I'm pretty new here, but Atomic did you get my PM? Thanks

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Probably not as simple as boy=morning af and girl= evening af unfortunately. but maybe more like if you got your af at a certain time with one gender then started swaying and it changed to a completely different time then that would be a good sign that swaying is working for you and changing your cycles in a good way and therefore you may be more likely to conceive an opposite gender? Just speculating of course!
    Proud Mum to two gorgeous boys
    2014 2016
    Swayed expecting beautiful DS3 due Feb 2019
    Dreaming of a in 2020

6. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have two boys and my period always comes mid-morning or afternoon. I didn't even realize that some women start theirs at night- that seems so weird to me! Haha. When I was suffering with bulimia my periods stopped, and when I went vegan they were very very light, almost nonexistent.

Branching off a bit, since atomic did mention hair. I have a few random chin and nipple hairs. In general I'm kind of hairy, I'm wondering if that alone can sway boy? I don't have pcos, just unlucky!
    due August 2021!

8. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes Pbn3 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    On all my 6 boys my af since i was 15 has always been dead on at 6 a.m then stops at 10 p.m and back at 6 a.m for about 4 days... since doing the le diet though my last period started in the afternoon so hopefully thats a good sign..
    21 18 13 7 4 and our ht 10 months...

Swaying and praying for our

Our sway worked baby girl joining our blue gang in November

10. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes Pbn3, Teacher5Mom liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Very interesting! I always got AF in the morning with my boys & since the LE diet AF arrived is in the evening & was very light. My first AF after my miscarriage arrived mid morning & very heavy - the heaviest I have ever had. We have attempted this month so it will be interesting to see what happens next!
    mummy to 10yrs & 8yrs. 7weeks dec 2016 4yrs.
    After 2 failed sways we are going high tech

May 2019 IVF1 4 follicle, 4 fertilised & only 1 made it to day 5
    JUly 2019 IVF2 8 follicles, 3 fertilised & only 1 made it to day 6 frozen & waiting for us
    our precious was a failed FET .
    IVF3 1 day 5
    2020 COVID halts our plans & we cant travel
    2021 6 more egg collections yeild 17eggs in total. Frozen gametes shipped to clinic & 16 survive the thaw & only 3 fertilised. None to test on day 5

Jan 2022 this wasnt the plan.......
    Feb 2022 stopped growing & left me at 8weeks

12. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes Pbn3 liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jconger View Post
    So are you guys thinks early starts would sway boy and evening starts would sway girl? Also, I'm pretty new here, but Atomic did you get my PM? Thanks
    I haven't seen your PM yet, I'll try to swing back around and find it or else first thing tomorrow. Message me again if I don't get back to you in the next couple days.

NO, I'm not saying that at all and I'm sure that there are lots of people now freaking out about this.

The weird thing is that people are reporting changes with swaying that seem to be consistently going one direction. I can guarantee there are 10,000 exceptions, it is just straight up weird that so many people are noticing it. And they report it to ME, not the other way around. I get a dozen panicked messages every month from pink swayers who notice really light periods and blue swayers whose periods are waking them up in the morning (which if you've never experienced that, it's alarming!)

The example I'll use to illustrate this is my normal periods are pretty darn light compared to most people. If I had never seen it get REALLY light, I'd be reading this and thinking "Well, I have a light period, and I have all boys" but the thing is, it got way lighter when I was swaying. It was the change that was interesting, not some set definition of "light period". Someone could go from 7 days to 6 and not even notice but that's still lighter, KWIM??

And there are lots of variables to consider, namely that so many people take different supplements with swaying that could also affect things like flow and even time of day that period arrives...if you take cranberry, for example, it could make a super heavy period (or weirdly, a lighter one, and there's a big sciency explanation for this if anyone want to hear it) and since blood thinners like cranberry or fish oil or Coq10 can "kickstart" your period if you always take it at a certain time of day you'd possibly cause AF to arrive at a different time of day, just like sex and hot baths can. It's the trend Im curious about.

Please no one extrapolate this to mean that your period coming at a certain type of day is actually ~swaying~ in and of itself and all we need to do is get our period to come at a different time of day and we're guaranteed success. Please please please, no one extrapolate this to mean you can't succeed with swaying if this doesn't happen for you.

IT's just one of those funny bread crumbs that I'd love to be able to follow wherever it leads.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

14. Thanks Katie.Z thanked for this post
    Likes Pbn3, kc15880 liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Greydore View Post
    I have two boys and my period always comes mid-morning or afternoon. I didn't even realize that some women start theirs at night- that seems so weird to me! Haha. When I was suffering with bulimia my periods stopped, and when I went vegan they were very very light, almost nonexistent.

Branching off a bit, since atomic did mention hair. I have a few random chin and nipple hairs. In general I'm kind of hairy, I'm wondering if that alone can sway boy? I don't have pcos, just unlucky!
    It's not that it sways, it's that it ~may be~ indicative of higher T (which some have supposed sways blue, altho I am not totally convinced...then again, this weird hair thing has me thinking!!) But the thing of it is, the number one factor for body hair is genetics. Some people have more hair than others just naturally. Again, just like with the AF thing, it's perceived changes in hair and not your level of hair compared to anyone else on the planet.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Artisam View Post
    Could this tie in with the theory of moon phases too as they are suggested to influence ovulation (knock on effect of)? Just a thought. Diet can massively influence menstrual cycle so this all sounds very plausible and is very interesting (my PhD is in nutritional biochemistry so I don't know much about moon phases! ).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nobody knows very much about moon phases. Next to no research, virtually all supposition (very much including myself in the supposers)

I will say that at least one doctor I've read, claimed that ovulating at the full moon is a sign of improved fertility.

17. Likes Artisam liked this post
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast