Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just wanted to add my experience in here as well!

I’ve always had my periods starting by ten am. When I started to sway, I phased into it initially by skipping breakfast and I noticed My period delayed by a few hours and continued to delay month by month the further into the sway I got. . By the cycle I conceived this baby (a girl) it started for the first time ever in the evening. Very interesting!

Also wanted to add- my periods did NOT get lighter at all on the sway. Much to my disappointment �� I was freaked out that would mean something but obviously it didn’t!

2. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much! These experiences are invaulable!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic I wonder if there is a more analytical way we could go about this theory. Obviously it would have to take in an insane amount of info, how long were you were on le/he diet, age, number of prior losses of any, exercise regime....

I honestly feel there is some correlation there (especially personally). If I ever come up with a formula to calculate it in my (hopeful) future studies (at the ripe at of 40 ) I will come back and ask permission to use your records here to provide an analytical response! So excited by the thought!!!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mine also always started as soon as I got out of bed in the mornings. I had 2 boys. After I started swaying it would come in the evening. I had my girls (lost one). In fact even now I have it start in the evenings.
    Might be something to it.. although after going through ivf and having 11 embryos make it.. and 10 being females I am starting to wonder if my husband is only now carrying girls lol.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Georgia_Peach; January 22nd, 2019 at 08:06 AM.
    Mama to 2 DS and 2 DD and 1 angel DD

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbn3 View Post
    Atomic I wonder if there is a more analytical way we could go about this theory. Obviously it would have to take in an insane amount of info, how long were you were on le/he diet, age, number of prior losses of any, exercise regime....

I honestly feel there is some correlation there (especially personally). If I ever come up with a formula to calculate it in my (hopeful) future studies (at the ripe at of 40 ) I will come back and ask permission to use your records here to provide an analytical response! So excited by the thought!!!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    There probably is, but to be honest I find that our results here are too muddied to be of use. People are doing too many different things and there's just too much prior history to take into account.

What I would LOVE to do is to do a study where I simply had people who are not swaying report on when their period came and the gender of their baby. I would love to get rid of as many variables as possible and see if there is something to this aside from swaying.

But PLEASE keep me posted - any analysis you have I would love to hear! and I always love it when you guys use our info to shed more light on this situation.

8. Likes Pbn3 liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    There probably is, but to be honest I find that our results here are too muddied to be of use. People are doing too many different things and there's just too much prior history to take into account.

What I would LOVE to do is to do a study where I simply had people who are not swaying report on when their period came and the gender of their baby. I would love to get rid of as many variables as possible and see if there is something to this aside from swaying.

But PLEASE keep me posted - any analysis you have I would love to hear! and I always love it when you guys use our info to shed more light on this situation.
    As far as I remember, period has always started late afternoon/evening/during the night (not counting the 5 years with BC). It used to cause me a lot of problems as a teenager because they weren't quite regular yet and... well, you do NOT want to wake up in the middle of the night with blood on your bed haha ! Was already vegetarian then, no real exercice, dieting, started skipping meals... Well yep can't even remember one month where it happened in the morning ! And I wasn't swaying at the time, obviously. My sway last summer was the first time AF happened in the mornings (switched from night to day a month or so into the diet) and it stayed that way even after stopping HE and going back to LE, so, til the start of winter at least... Now it starts night again.

I'm pretty sure the diet does something about it. Idk if it helps swaying at all, it may be more like some kind of symptom that your body has or lacks nutrients. My guess would be : if you're lacking, AF starts in the evening because you're supposed to rest and sleep then and it makes things easier (survival) and if you're not hungry, then it has no prob starting in the day because you're strong enough to manage the pain, tiredness, and so on... I did notice AF hurt less while doing HE. We'll see when I start swaying again, I'll keep you updated.
    2014 ------- surprise 2016

Dreaming of a

10. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh gosh Sora I know. I had crazy irregular periods when I was in school (and I"ll be forever curious to know what the gender would have been if I'd had a baby then) so I'd go easily 2-3 months without anything happening and then whammo right in the middle of the day. 2-3 months is a long time to carry something with you everywhere and it's not like I could go back to my locker and get it either in the 3 miinutes between classes. Total nightmare!

Thanks for sharing your experience!

12. Thanks Sora thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just wanted to add something. I am not swaying but trying to lose some of that extra baby weight and I've been doing keto for a month. Last month AF came in the evening like it has been now for years. Today, after 1 month of keto (high fat diet) it arrived right as I got out of bed in the morning just like when I conceived both my boys!
    I really think the higher fats play a huge role on your body! This is very interesting to me.

Mama to 2 DS and 2 DD and 1 angel DD

14. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamabird4 View Post
    Just wanted to add something. I am not swaying but trying to lose some of that extra baby weight and I've been doing keto for a month. Last month AF came in the evening like it has been now for years. Today, after 1 month of keto (high fat diet) it arrived right as I got out of bed in the morning just like when I conceived both my boys!
    I really think the higher fats play a huge role on your body! This is very interesting to me.

Seems like a lot of people are doing keto. Since I can't TTC for now, I'm dieting again and I wanted to try that out. I wonder if it could help for a blue sway.
    2014 ------- surprise 2016

Dreaming of a

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Keto is fine for wegiht loss when not swaying but I don't recommend it for active blue swayers. Protein + carbs = boys and either a diet really high in carbs OR wtih NO carbs at all can inadvertently sway pink. We want a balanced diet with lots of nutrients and protein, fat, and carbs to make boys.

17. Thanks Sora thanked for this post
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast