Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Keto is fine for wegiht loss when not swaying but I don't recommend it for active blue swayers. Protein + carbs = boys and either a diet really high in carbs OR wtih NO carbs at all can inadvertently sway pink. We want a balanced diet with lots of nutrients and protein, fat, and carbs to make boys.
    Thanks atomic for your answer.

It's the high in carbs swaying pink that got me confused. I thought it would mean low in carbs could help sway blue.
    2014 ------- surprise 2016

Dreaming of a

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My AF isn't super consistent as far as time of day. Usually morning/day. BUT mine is weird in that my flow is "almost" always non-existent when sleeping. (Almost meaning that I can't risk not wearing a pad at night for fear of waking up to a godfather reenactment, but it's almost always bone dry )
    I have 1 boy and am working on a pink sway.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

3. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Sora View Post
    Thanks atomic for your answer.

It's the high in carbs swaying pink that got me confused. I thought it would mean low in carbs could help sway blue.
    No that's not how swaying works - it's not always "do one thing for pink, do the opposite for blue".

A diet high in carbs means low in fat and protein, and likely less nutritionally balanced. Also, high carb diets for most people end up making blood sugar crash and end up low.

A diet low in carbs often means low in lots of nutrients that carbs provide, and also low carb diets can = low blood sugar. they're also oftentimes lower in calories than a diet that contains carbs. It's probably better for blue than a high carb diet but it's not as good as an HE Diet.

A diet with a good balance of carbs, protein, and fat means that you're getting all the available nutrients, and protein + carbs keeps blood sugar up longer. Protein + carbs = most boys conceived.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessirberger View Post
    My AF isn't super consistent as far as time of day. Usually morning/day. BUT mine is weird in that my flow is "almost" always non-existent when sleeping. (Almost meaning that I can't risk not wearing a pad at night for fear of waking up to a godfather reenactment, but it's almost always bone dry )
    I have 1 boy and am working on a pink sway.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    That's not weird at all! Totally normal!! Mine is that way too. Just not quite enough of a sure thing to risk not wearing a pad overnight.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don’t think I ever gave feedback on my experience on this, so here goes:

Have since I started my period (I think I was 13) – had AF start late arvo at the earliest, but more often than not, in the middle of the night (total PITA – all the more because I have endometriosis and the pain was so strong that I couldn’t sleep!).
    I started swaying early 2017, and started AF in the mornings within a month! I conceived our DD3 (so didn’t indicate blue for me alas) , and I haven’t had a real AF since her birth over a year ago (I started PPAF for a couple months when she was 6weeks-4months but then 4 months sleep regression and intense nursing hit – so have been co sleeping heaps= lots of close contact/nursing- and haven’t had AF since!).
    I’m kind of hoping to get AF soon – more so I can have plenty of time to see what pattern my cycles follow before TTC – I am feeling close to ready to wean but boob is my only real parenting tool at night so I can get sooome rest haha
    :FX:
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

7. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    bumping for more responses!

Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    For both my boys and as far as I can remember, my AF is there when I wake up in the morning so I don't know exactly what time it comes. I'm swaying pink and have been on the LE diet for 2.5 months. Just started my AF 2 days ago and it seems like it's a lot lighter and I'm almost done. Normally I have to wear overnight pads for days and AF lasts ~7 days. Another note, my current cycle was delayed by 1-2 weeks on top of my already irregular cycle. Not sure if that means anything but I hope I'm on the right track for a girl! I was thinking my AF was changing bc maybe I'm not getting enough nutrients or not eating enough?

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How interesting! For as long as I remember my period started in the morning, or at least by lunchtime. I have two boys and swaying pink. After 2.5 months on LE diet and cardio my period started in the afternoon this time around. It’s also lighter and shorter than normal (4-5 days instead of 6-7). My cycle is also getting shorter (from 31-32 days to 26-28). I’m hoping I’m on the right track!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've had medium to heavy periods with noticeable cramps since I started. My periods were always in the morning or afternoon and I have a DS.
    When I was on LE diet I noticed drastic changes in my periods being very light flow and no much cramps and it started after 4PM, getting more in late evenings or night every cycle I was ttc pink & on LE. The month I got a bfp, AF started right when I hit the bed at around 11:30pm (never had em so late before)

Hope there is some truth to this.
    I am 30+3 today, will surely update when the little bean is here... FX for pink

13. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by tambot View Post
    For both my boys and as far as I can remember, my AF is there when I wake up in the morning so I don't know exactly what time it comes. I'm swaying pink and have been on the LE diet for 2.5 months. Just started my AF 2 days ago and it seems like it's a lot lighter and I'm almost done. Normally I have to wear overnight pads for days and AF lasts ~7 days. Another note, my current cycle was delayed by 1-2 weeks on top of my already irregular cycle. Not sure if that means anything but I hope I'm on the right track for a girl! I was thinking my AF was changing bc maybe I'm not getting enough nutrients or not eating enough?

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
    We're seeing the ligher flow in people who are definitely eating within LE guidelines. I know it's very worrying to people but it seems to be a (usually welcome) side effect of swaying pink and it does not seem to be harming anyone's chances of conception.

15. Thanks tambot thanked for this post
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast