Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sigh. My AF did get a lot lighter while swaying before my 3rd BFP in Feb, but I'm now on the 2nd AF since my D&C in March (8 weeks ago tomorrow) and both AFs since the D&C have been heavier - like my AFs before swaying. Atomic do you think that's just a result of the miscarriage and not that swaying is no longer working for me? I know AF can be heavier after m/c.
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yes, it's from the losses. The losses change the equation here.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Likes ABC.2606 liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wanted to add my period got SO light when I started swaying. For a few months I couldn't even use tampons. By the time I got pregnant with my girl I was able to use a light tampon but probably could have gone with just a thicker panty liner. With my son I had regular 28 day cycles with 4 day periods that were medium-heavy.
    The most amazing little boy (2015)
    Coming August 2018!!

Thanks for everything Atomic and anyone else who answered any questions I had!

5. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's weird, reading the thread a bit, I'm starting to wonder

I've always had heavy, atrocious periods since the very first one. Had to immediately use XXL tampons even though I was so small and the pain... It would get a hold of my whole lower abdomen/back and not let go. And I had headaches as well.

Only good thing : my cycles quickly stabilized to a 28-days lenght and have been amazingly regular since. Only emotional trauma would disturb them and it would only last for a month before resuming... They lenghtened to 31-days a few months after my 26 birthday but kept their regularity to the hour (AF always start at 10-11pm). Not even the pregnancies would disturb them. Each time I stopped breastfeeding, AF would turn up the following month, to the hour, like nothing ever happened.

The diet did bring some changes (but nothing lenght-wise though it's totally okay with me) : my periods have become lighter and more importantly -> they don't hurt anymore. But, like, not at all. I feel nothing, only mood swings, even DH was surprised. I didn't think it was possible

But I hope it means the sway is working
    2014 ------- surprise 2016

Dreaming of a

7. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Woha! This is so interesting! I never paid attention to it so I cannot confirm... but I think most of times AF comes in the morning or afternoon (i.e. this cycle). Never at night/evening.
    Moreover (sorry TMI) I too have some hairs in the big toe, on my chin and also around my nipples. So darn annoying huh?! Lol
    I always wondered if these things are related to some hormonal level...as far as I know I do not suffer from PCOS...
    I am very curious if adhering to the LE diet will bring me some benefit in this sense, I would be so happy if it could make these hairs disappear and make a beautiful baby girl appear instead! ;-))))
    Also good system to understand if the diet is working. I loved this thread!

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Coming back after putting my sway on hold since September cause I will not be able to TTC for a few months...

After going back to my old ways, AF did return to a nightly occurence instead of morning one. It stayed light and painless for a while but this month was difficult, with the usual pain, headaches and such... I'm still taking the supps though so it's not some kind of not getting enough vits or minerals blabla...

Definitely something to do with what we eat and how much. Stress level and sleeping hours are the same as always.
    2014 ------- surprise 2016

Dreaming of a

11. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRestless View Post
    Woha! This is so interesting! I never paid attention to it so I cannot confirm... but I think most of times AF comes in the morning or afternoon (i.e. this cycle). Never at night/evening.
    Moreover (sorry TMI) I too have some hairs in the big toe, on my chin and also around my nipples. So darn annoying huh?! Lol
    I always wondered if these things are related to some hormonal level...as far as I know I do not suffer from PCOS...
    I am very curious if adhering to the LE diet will bring me some benefit in this sense, I would be so happy if it could make these hairs disappear and make a beautiful baby girl appear instead! ;-))))
    Also good system to understand if the diet is working. I loved this thread!
    Most body hairs are genetic but you might benefit from doing the PCOS type diet anyway. You can find that here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...rt-3-pcos.html (although as you may have read earlier in the thread, my body hair really did respond to diet)

I just don't want you guys to read TOO much into when your period comes. It's by no means a guarantee, it's just something interesting we've observed and are keeping an eye on.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    every period i had since my youngest was born in jan started at bedtime
    the one period i had that was different was the 1 of my bfp cycle which started at 8am and then i got a positive opk on cd14, with all the other cycles where af started at night id get pos opk on cd 17/18, this bfp cycle was just completely different! its almost as if my fertility kicked up a gear for whatever reason (i had been having no cm but had lots the bfp cycle) no idea if it means anything but this last cycle certainly didnt follow the pattern of the others.
    now 6blue5pink

14. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 4blue2pink View Post
    every period i had since my youngest was born in jan started at bedtime
    the one period i had that was different was the 1 of my bfp cycle which started at 8am and then i got a positive opk on cd14, with all the other cycles where af started at night id get pos opk on cd 17/18, this bfp cycle was just completely different! its almost as if my fertility kicked up a gear for whatever reason (i had been having no cm but had lots the bfp cycle) no idea if it means anything but this last cycle certainly didnt follow the pattern of the others.
    AHHHH ARE YOU ALREADY PREGNANT?! YAYAYAYAY!!!!

And not sure if I ever said anything updated on here, but I had only had one period before DD (came off continuous BC where me doctor and me purposely tried to prevent periods) and it came in the evening. For this BFP cycle, AF came in the morning -- but I doubt I'll be lucky enough to get my longed for son.

16. Thanks 4blue2pink thanked for this post
    Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway_panther View Post
    AHHHH ARE YOU ALREADY PREGNANT?! YAYAYAYAY!!!!

And not sure if I ever said anything updated on here, but I had only had one period before DD (came off continuous BC where me doctor and me purposely tried to prevent periods) and it came in the evening. For this BFP cycle, AF came in the morning -- but I doubt I'll be lucky enough to get my longed for son.
    Thankyou so much TP i have everything crossed for you!!
    now 6blue5pink

18. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast