Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Safety of Negative Ion Generators on Pregnancy

Hello. What are the dangers involved in using negative ion generators when TTC? It seems dangerous to have these negative ions directed at our bodies.

I know there is a lot of criticism of negative ions on gender swaying, but this question is just about the safety risks of using these generators.

Who has used negative ion generators TTC or just in general? Im not talking about the little pink salt lamps and jewelry and stuff. I am talking about actual generators. What can you report? Good or bad. I am interested to hear first hand experience. Or any studies on being bathed in these amounts of negative ions.

Thank you so much.
    Last edited by LDJ; March 20th, 2017 at 01:40 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't recommend using them, I think that scientifically they are nonsensical for gender swaying and thus I have never bothered investigating them in terms of safety.

If you do find anything out, please update us!!

Can anyone help us out here?
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am no doctor and research studies can be confusing to me, but I am starting to agree with you. Pink sways are often associated with LE types of diets, low nutrients, low ph levels, etc. But the function of negative ions seems to counteract these 'problems'. Negative ions help 'restore' the functions of your body that are depleted and to neutralize free radicals.

So, to me, that would mean that negative ions would sway strongly blue, by making the environment 'healthier' and balanced. What is the point of taking our bodies out of homeostasis by raising acidity, and cutting out so many vitamins and minerals, if we are just going to try to mitigate it all by using negative ions?

But, regardless of the pink sway argument. (That I just made myself). I wonder about the danger of pointing millions of one type of electro-staticly charged ions at our bodies using a machine.

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Here's the thing to think about:

IF swaying works because "ions" are attracting sperm to eggs like magnetism, and IF the whole point of swaying supps and diet is to supposedly make those "ions" in your CM, and then at the same time you're bombarding yourself with them from the outside, wouldn't...

1)the outside ions just be repelled by the inside ions, because if it's like magnets, like charges repel each other

and

2)if you inadvertently got too many ions on the outside, and not enough on the inside, wouldn't the sperm just turn around and head the other direction??

Even using their own "logic" it doesn't work.

It is all a bunch of nonsense anyway because even if these charges existed (totally unproven and in fact all but DISproven) to attract a giant sperm cell with tiny "ions" would be like trying to pull a jumbo jet along a runway with a bunch of people with little handheld magnets.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ