Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Moon phase gender definition poll

#2 pink moon- having girl!!

If you're going by moon phases for pink or blue, its option 2 that you go by. However most people that conceived in the option 1 pink moon would fit into the option 2 pink moon as well. Unless they conceived in the full moon territory.

I will say that this is the first time since I've conceived a child in the new moon territory!

8/2010 6/2013 11/2015
    Baby Girl EDD 9/30/2017

Last edited by XXforhubby; May 12th, 2017 at 07:25 AM.

2. Thanks Pbn3 thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just checked mine for both DDs. DD1 was conceived right after new moon, DD2 right after a full moon. What's the theory behind why it would sway??

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/24dd4d

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    #2 makes perfect sense in my case-crazy! DS2 was during the week of the last quarter to waning crescent just before the new moon!!
    DS1 was the week of a full moon!!
    My friend just had a girl & Iooked back to when she likely conceived based on dd & it was the week of the first quarter before a full moon.
    My bro & sis-in-law's DD was the week of first quarter before full moon.
    However, a friend had a baby girl on the same day as my DS2, so I'm sure it's not always true, but fun to look at

My Ovulation Chart
    Last edited by Lolabelle; May 12th, 2017 at 12:15 PM.
    2013 2015 2017

My Ovulation Chart

5. Thanks Jconger thanked for this post
    Likes maximbella liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Eeek, I just remembered my friend was due later than me, but had her early...which looking at the calendar, her DD was prob conceived around the new moon-waxing crescent...

My Ovulation Chart
    2013 2015 2017

My Ovulation Chart

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Max-I found a fascinating post on this in the index and I'm starting to believe there really is something to this!! http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...1-Lunaception=

My Ovulation Chart
    2013 2015 2017

My Ovulation Chart

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've always considered it to be option #2.

I just checked for my son and conceived him on a Full Moon.

Worries me a bit because my try this month will be Waning Gibbous which looks practically full.. even though I know the moon doesn't mean much it's still in the back of my mind!

ETA: Looked again and if I follow this I am pretty much guaranteed a boy if I conceived before October.
    Last edited by lovepink13; May 12th, 2017 at 11:58 AM.
    The most amazing little boy (2015)
    Coming August 2018!!

Thanks for everything Atomic and anyone else who answered any questions I had!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Let me just say that I really, really DO NOT believe this works, in any kind of straightforward fashion. There may be some primordial reason why people who are more fertile tend to O with the full moon and less fertile with the new moon, but the idea that we can or should try to harness that for swaying or that it will be in any way reliable - I do not believe it and I get
    very nervous when you guys start focusing in on this stuff that is probably nonsense and even if there is something to it, is largely out of our control.

The way I define it, because of sheer common sense, is the amount of moonlight. (so I think this is option one, I'm having trouble focusing this morning LOL)

I do not believe for a single solitary second that tiny particles are shooting from the moon into our vaginas, and thus the "moon phase" idea where all of a sudden the day before the moon is full is pink and then the next day even though there is the same amount of moonlight, somehow this sways differently. This makes NO sense whatsoever but is what IG and some of the other sites claim. The idea is nonsense because if a baby boy doesn't ahve enough nutrients on Tuesday, he's not going to have enough on Thursday, and it is silly, silly, silly to imagine the moon has more impact than diet (and goes against our results as well)

So I hope you guys take this whole idea and put about as much stock into it as the wooden spoon under the bed.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

10. Thanks lovepink13, NACIREMADREAM thanked for this post
    Likes Lolabelle, ksmom liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolabelle View Post
    Max-I found a fascinating post on this in the index and I'm starting to believe there really is something to this!! http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...1-Lunaception=

My Ovulation Chart
    Guys, I wrote that in 2011 because I HAD TO, because I was forced into it by our website being new and me having to pretend to take seriously sway tactic that I thought were rather silly.

That essay is not an endorsement of moon phases, it is not anything other than a fun bit of speculation about if possibly, there could be any science behind it. I seriously doubt that it does anything - and certainly not anything we can control. IF and that is a BIG IF there is something to it, it would work like this: women who are less fertile = more girls and may be more likely to O during new moon phase, women who are more fertile = more boys and tend to O in full moon phase. You may be able to fool your body (rarely since this usually does not work) into Oing at a different time but unless you've also reduces your fertility, it wouldn't sway anyway and would simply lull you into a false sense of security about a sway working.

I do not want you guys skipping months and going off and on BCP trying to move your ovulation to the "right" phase. I ESPECIALLY do not want you guys rushing sways, TTC after only 2 weeks on diet and/or having lots of attempts trying to get pregnant in the "right" moon month. I used to see this ALLLLL the time on IG - people would drop every sway tactic trying to get pregnant in the "magic month" and then SHOCKER!!! get an opposite. (and of course then their data was not entered in IG stats becasue "they didn't do 5 of 7 sway factors" and their info was lost forever) And that doesn't even go into the "control freak" angle of it where spending hours poring over calendars and figuring out when your O may fall this month or next month or a year from now would simply be undermining a pink sway anyway.

We are getting 70-75% success rates this year. This is HUGE. And we are doing that with 3 months' average time to conception. PLEASE just do what actually works and give up chasing these nonsensical things that are fun to talk about (for me) but will wreak havoc on your sway via "control freakiness" and lower your odds of conception in a timely fashion
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; May 12th, 2017 at 01:12 PM.

12. Likes Lolabelle, lovepink13 liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    And for my DD, I got her in a darker moon period - so the moon was small and not giving off much light - but according to option 2 (IG moon phases) this would have been BOY ions

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by kittendreams View Post
    Not that I really believe in it but I *think* it is option 2; from new moon to day before full moon?
    Someone please correct me if I'm wrong!
    That is what IG and the other sites claim but IT MAKES NO SENSE because any sway idea that has you go from being totally pink friendly to totally blue friendly in the span of 2-3 days is absolutely completely and utterly nonsense.

the ONLY way this could work is if it is gradually declining/improving odds as the moon grows and shrinks. NOTHING in swaying is a "light switch" and whenever you read some tactic that is a light switch style of thing, be highly skeptical of that.

If a baby boy did not have enough nutrients on Tuedsay he would not have enough on Thursday and the moon in the sky simply CANNOT have that kind of effect, considering we are getting such good results with diet and other lifestyle changes.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast