Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Send me all your BLUE BOY dust ladies!!!

Cos heaven knows I need it LOL!

So, DH said to me this is our last baby. Whilst I am willing to accept another little girl, I do admit that being our last shot just how much I really want this to give us a little BOY!

A healthy baby and a safe delivery is first and foremost and my second "wish" is to be graced with a blue bundle.

Ok. So have a little read and please tell me what you ladies think. This is also more for me to see my "plan" written down

Ok so we came off birth control around 8 weeks ago now, I think.

I know they say the first month off sways pink but FX the second month is ok.

Earlier in the year when I came off bcp, my cycles were averaging O around CD14. This time it seems I O'd around CD19 so I am not certain when it will happen this time. I am now on CD11 and tracking my temps vaginally, using a cbfm and also some opk dip sticks. For some reason I stupidly decided, after reading online, that for optimal sperm count and quality to get DH to release every 24 hrs. So for about 3-4 days we did this but have since dropped back to 48 hrs.

My plan since not knowing when O will happen, is to watch my opks and cmfm and when I get a high reading to get dh to abstain until we get the peak. When we get the peak we will DTD that evening.

If all gets too difficult and my o happens sooner and we have totally got the releasing and timing off we will just throw this month in, I think!

Ok so for me. I am now reaching a big O daily. TMI but am doing a BSV (like my new abbrev HAHA stands for baking soda vibrator lol) I lube it up with pre seed and dab the end in baking soda and away we go HAHAHA I figured a good O will suck the BS right up there much better than just a BSF And the O will help my pH too (and testosterone levels lol).

I do have a gym membership but I really don't get the chance to go much
    DH plays his games once the girls are in bed for a few hrs each night and I make him strip down to his boxers to air his man hood out and cool the jewels lol. I am not keen on using ice as I do worry it may do more harm than good.

So... we have been doing diet and supps and gelatine since January. Had 8 weeks off and back on again for around 8 weeks now. We have made changes along the way. We have relaxed alot and I actually feel much better too! I do stress, don't get me wrong but am not obsessive. I feel that part of this is due to me coming to peace with the fact that I very well may get another girl so why put ourselves out and do things we really do not like!?

I no longer have a can of soup each day, no longer have savoury yeast flakes (but have since added brewers yeast tablets) and no longer have gelatine drinks.

Every morning I have a bowl of oats made with oat or almond milk and dried dates or apricot and a fresh banana. I have a big glass of juice: 1/2 pineapple and 1/2 grapefruit. Have heard the Grapefruit is good for EWCM? And a ural and some supps. Needless to say I am full LOL!

Lunch is something with meat. Today for example was left over dinner from last night: mince meat with salsa, mushroom and onion. And SALTED! lol

I really dislike nuts but have wholegrain bread with a generous lathering of extra crunchy penut butter as a snack. I have taken a liking to M&M's penut or almond and I have these every day. Whilst they say the chocolate is not good for blue, I think the benefit of the nut will outweight that. Do you beg to differ??? hehe

Dinner: Aim for meat, veg and potato every second day. In between it may be a big burger from the take away store (with lettuce, tomato, egg, onion) and chips, Spaghetti bolognese (I will also add in zucchini, mushroom, onion and garlic) with pasta or pizza, roast chicken with veg.

I have 2 litre of lemon water a day. Now that I am having urals I am finding this hard but always have at least 1lt. So much liquid, as I also have my pine/grapefruit concoction 3 times a day too!

So, since AF left this cycle I started urals. So has DH.

Our supps.

DH was having L'Arg but that ran out last week. Because we are so close to trying I don't want to spend money on more so hopefully that is ok. This stuff is sooo expensive!
    I stopped the l'arg as found earlier in the year it made me dry

We both take:
    Fish oil capsules - and this month have ones with added orange juice and orange oil.
    Folic acid broken up during the day.
    Potassium 99mg
    Zinc 50mg taken every second day.
    Vit B12
    Brewers yeast tablets
    Wheatgrass tablets
    We started CoQ10 this past 8 weeks too something we did not use last time.
    I dropped the EPO and Flaxseed, although for some reason have now decided to start taking some even if it is just for the week before O LOL
    Vit D - we did not take this last time either but soo glad we have now! Hopefully 8 weeks is enough time?!

I have today, put a little boy outfit under mine and dh's pillows haha!

I burn alot of incense daily, sit in front of the tv whilst on and use my laptop alot on my lap.

Not sure what our biorhythms or moon phase are but will check just for fun

I do have pre seed too... just incase EWCM is poor. We are aiming for a OHW when we get the high reading. We think that the position for us with my legs flipped right up haha is better than doggy?? Anyone else find this?
    I will O before, and after. And then lay with hips propped for an hr at least and DH will have an energy drink just before. Oh! And we have vicks syrup here too.

Think that's it! Wish me luck... O is due around 3-8 days!!!!!!

ETA DH pH is 8.5 and mine today read 7.
    Last edited by TTC5; November 1st, 2011 at 01:56 AM.
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow girl, if you dont get your boy then no-one will.
    All the very best Ttc5
    Dd1 Dd2 & OMG Im

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Awwwww that made me giggle! Thankyou hunni, and I hope you have your boy too xxxx
    Fathers Day baby!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ttc5 do me a favour, stand somewhere outside on your own & put your request out to the universe & the universe will deliver.
    Dd1 Dd2 & OMG Im

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I will do that!!!!! I will do that tonight! How do I "put it out there?" Do I have to yell it out lol or can I think it in my head?..
    Fathers Day baby!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Take all my blue dust!we are on cd11 too,and reading through your sway i remembered something i did when i conceive my boys,maybe it helps???I always did keigels you know the muscle down there ,while dtd!!Maybe it helps them blue spermies?Good luck to you

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow I am very impressed with your sway, I don't think I have any chance compared to that.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck TTC5 - your diet sounds fab!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ttc5 i personally like to say it out loud, not shouting but enough so i can hear myself.
    I really hope u conceive with a baby boy Ttc5, & i really hope its your month.
    Dd1 Dd2 & OMG Im

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetsister View Post
    Take all my blue dust!we are on cd11 too,and reading through your sway i remembered something i did when i conceive my boys,maybe it helps???I always did keigels you know the muscle down there ,while dtd!!Maybe it helps them blue spermies?Good luck to you
    That is a great idea!
    Fathers Day baby!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast