Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Can I get some advice for if I should take clomid 5-7 today...after late miscarriage please!

I miscarried a girl at 17 weeks (4 weeks ago)...induced at hospital and no D&C after.

I'm wanting to ttc as soon as possible and my OB gave me clomid and said I could try with my first cycle back.
    Well, I had sex at 3 weeks after miscarriage and started bleeding again (bright red blood again) after no bleeding/spotting for 4 days.
    I thought I was done bleeding then it started again. I was so excited thinking it was my period but my OB thinks it's probably from sex but that if I continued bleeding for more than 3 days I could take the clomid and pretend it's my period. (No idea what that means?) so that's my question---if this is not my real 1st period back, should I take the clomid? I want another girl badly but obviously don't want another miscarriage.

*well, I'm on day 5 of red blood bleeding so I'm thinking it "might" be my period? Should I take the clomid TODAY which is day 5 of bleeding?
    I know miscarriage sways girl and clomid but not sure about the bleeding/lack of period, and if I should wait till a period that I'm sure Is real and take clomid days 3-7 like last time.
    I have 3 boys and I conceived my girl (miscarried) on my 3rd round of clomid on a girl sway

Thank you!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sex can kickstart your period though so it may have been that.

As long as you have taken a pregnancy test and have not had unprotected sex for 14 days you can take the Clomid if your doc thinks it's ok. We don't usually do it that way because of risks of cysts - but you can't have an existing cyst because you were recently pregnant and the risks are really minimal so I am ok with it too. It's not that it would cause you to have a miscarriage if you got pregnant this way, the risk of taking Clomid at the wrong part of the cycle is that you can get ovarian cysts, but the likelihood of this happening in this unique set of circumstances is slim so I'd go for it.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Likes jenn1112 liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Can I get some advice for if I should take clomid 5-7 today...after late miscarriage please!

Oh okay, that's great to know. Thank you so much for clarifying it for me. I was thinking the sex may have started my period since each day the blood seems more instead of slowing down. I'm on day 6 of bleeding and my periods have never been more than 5 days. Is it normal for the bleeding from first period back to be longer? It doesn't seem to be slowing down, just the same each day.

I did take the clomid last night so praying it all works out!

Will my next cycle be a month from now? Does the clomid and ovulation seem to regulate period? My husband is going out of town next month is why I'm asking. Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes it's normal. You may have more lining and stuff to get rid of and/or hormones made the lining thicker.

Try taking an ibuprofen as that can shut down period bleeding when it keeps going on and on. Just 1 or 2 over the course of a day, if that doesn't work it's not going to anyway LOL

Clomid! Woo hoo!

I can't tell you when your next cycle will start, just beyond my ability to know. Clomid can help but it's no guarantee.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ