Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah I would though I have normally taken it ov to af as my ov date is already on the late side and I didn't want to risk delaying it further. What day is you ov normally? Looks like atomic suggests taking it the whole cycle.
    2007 2010 2012 2015

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh no way I would like to o late this cycle! I don't always O on the same day so it's hard to tell. I O'd on Cd14-17-18 before...
    So it do help if i take it from O to AF? What if we get a BFP ?Do I stop taking it or how do we stop?
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I was led to believe that it was fine to take it from ov to af only and then ween off it by halving the amount you take each day ( by literally chopping a tablet up) but it does make sense what atomic is saying. I guess we both need to do more research into this. I'm also keen to get the the bottom of what's actually causing my shortish LP as it was never like this when I conceived my boys. That's what I'm going to sort out at the docs tomorrow.
    2007 2010 2012 2015

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by deaks66 View Post
    Right just spoke to a doctor and she says that because pain has pretty much stopped and I've now got normal af with a few clots that definately had a chemical and that should get bfn in a few days. Will head to docs tomorrow so that I can get some blood tests done and talk about what could have caused it.... Shortish LP or whatever. Perhaps I need clomid or to get back on the progesterone.

Am also going to take a serious look at my sway and see what I will relax. Definitely going to either stop b6 or take it continuously ( but would be worried about delaying ov even more by doing that) and possibly stop vitex, limit dh's liquorice root, not bother with lime and also continue the diet after ov for a few days. Is there anything else anyone else could suggest?

The doctor also suggested I don't ttc this cycle but wait for another af to take place. Is this what most ladies do? Feels like an eternity when I've already been swaying so long.
    Many people believe that the first cycle after a miscarriage sways pink, now whether chemicals affect hormones enough to actually sway pink, probably not. Still, it might be worth just going for it, a lot of doctors will tell you it's fine to do so.

Oing on time isn't going to matter if your LP is short, KWIM? If you need the B6 to lengthen your LP, then take it and just accept that your O may be off a bit.

Personally, if you are having issues with both delayed O and short LP, I would go Clomid all the way. Since you need your doc on board for that, you might want to go ahead and TTC naturally for the first cycle since he/she advised against pg this first month, then return and try to get Clomid.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Flava View Post
    Same thing happened to me when I got a bfp 2 cycles ago. My PL was on 11 day and last cycle I got a bfn and spotting started 9-10 day after O.
    I don't know what to do?? I really hope this cycle will be ok...a longer LP? Or just enough to get a sticky bfp...I use to have like 12-13 days...
    And about the 80% egg are bad plz...I think that a BS. And based on what ONE doctor said? Doctors are not Gods they can be wrong too and this was just one .I never heard any other doc say this .
    Flava, I have been wondering if maybe the doctor actually said, something like 80% of all the eggs you're born with are bad, and maybe this is a misinterpretation of that. Because so many of us have gotten pg the first month or two of trying (or not even trying, totally on accident), at least once during our lives, it just doesn't seem possible. I think a lot of eggs start to develop and yeah, who knows, maybe 80% of them are bad and they just don't develop, but I seriously doubt that the eggs that are released, that 80% of them are rotten or whatever.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    B6 works for me. I usuall start taking it on cd1 and I take it all month long. My lp is 10 days usually.
    Both times I used it i got pregnant and I continued to take it because it helps with nausea.
    Good luck. I also had 2 chemicals while swaying pink. I didn't take a break after either. I am now waiting
    Until jan to start again because I am recovering from an ectopic
    Me-Gina
    age 37
    DH- 38
    DD: Nov 14

Ectopic Angel Sept 25,2011

After a hard 2011, I am looking forward to a great 2012

Thanks to gender dreaming for all the support! Our little miracle Makalee joined our family Nov 14, our family is complete and all my dreams came true

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I was led to believe that it was fine to take it from ov to af only and then ween off it by halving the amount you take each day ( by literally chopping a tablet up) but it does make sense what atomic is saying. I guess we both need to do more research into this. I'm also keen to get the the bottom of what's actually causing my shortish LP as it was never like this when I conceived my boys. That's what I'm going to sort out at the docs tomorrow.
    Just want to point out why that is bad advice (and not saying that is in ANY way your fault Deaks, just to illustrate the safer way to wean yourself off vitamins) that cutting a pill in half every day would drop you from let's say 100 mg to practically nothing in about 2 days. Your body just can't adjust so quickly. If you do want to wean yourself off, be sure to cut your pill, take that dose for a few days, then cut the pill again, hold steady for a few days, lather, rinse, repeat, until you're finally taking very little. You can even space the small doses out every other day or two before you cut them out completely.

I still would rather see you take the B6 for awhile. My doctor told me to take it during the first tri to help with morning sickness - it didn't though LOL!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So the B6 don't make us O late? I really want to take it in hope to get a bfp and not to have a m/c but I really don't want to o late.
    +1

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Flava, you should go see a doctor as they can definately give you something for short LP. They gave me progesterone crinone which increased it to 13 or 14 days. Just wish I had used it every cycle but I stopped as I didn't particularly like the symptoms and also I wanted to see if my LP was ok on it's own. Big mistake I feel though I'm not going to keep beating myself up about it. Just use the knowledge and move on.
    You never know though, it may very well have been that this one just wasn't meant to be for some other reason that had nothing to do with the progesterone. I do agree though, docs can easily fix low prog and so no one needs to just tough it out, this is one thing they really CAN help you with.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Flava View Post
    I have B6 would it help if I start taking it?? But Im on CD10 now...can't go see a doctor right now...
    It's never too late to start taking it - obviously it won't have as strong an effect as if you'd been on it for several months but it can't hurt.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast