Downloads
    Uploads
    i also tried for m/s of course nothing helped me for that
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks atomic, I will add clomid to the list of things to talk about with my doctor tomorrow. Have managed to palm my sons off to a friend so I can have a proper discussion and get any appropriate blood work done to find out what's going on. Think if I get a bfn in the next few days (instead of the line getting darker as it has so far) then I will go ahead and try again this cycle. But first I need to get a miscarriage confirmed.

Ladybug, my LP also 10 days but think it may well not have been long enough for me this cycle. Seems to just depend whether u implant early or late. Sorry to hear you have had 2 chemicals and an ectopic, scary stuff. Did you stop swaying before you had an ectopic pg?
    2007 2010 2012 2015

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry.

I also had a chemical while swaying pink, and then a miscarriage a year later (6 weeks) again pink sway. I have wondered if pink sways cause m/c. I sure hope not. It's taken me forever to get pregnant each time so it's very frustrating when it ends in m/c. *sigh*

(((hugs)))
    x2
    EDD July 26th, '12 another

Still hoping and wishing for a someday...maybe through HT

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh and just how much B6 ? I have tablets 50 mg.
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks atomic, I hadn't yet reduced the b6 so I will definately follow your advice. Think there should be clearer advice on IG over this. Tbh, I really think this pg was definately not meant to be as the cronic cramps and backache I have had has been going on for nearly a week and not just a day or so, so there was obviously something not quite right. Have learnt a lot though that I'm going to put into practise from now on. Perhaps I will write down my sway including what I I'll do after a bfp and get you to check it over atomic if that's ok?
    2007 2010 2012 2015

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry to hear that Annabel. I am definately going to relax elements of my sway such as the lime, hardcore diet and supps (I'm sure this has upset my body's balance) and also get clued up on how to prevent miscarriage in the future.
    2007 2010 2012 2015

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi deaks, sorry about your chemical
    I have a 10-11 days LP too, and I had a chemical on my first month of swaying in July.
    I got faint positives on IC for a couple of days and AF didn´t arrive but then showed up at 14 dpo. And I had (sorry if TMI) a big cloth of blood that came out. I did wonder at first if it happened because I still was on the LE diet, wondered if the little thingy hadn´t gotten enough nutrients, but that´s just because I wanted to look for a reason that in reality I will never find out, these things just happen.
    I also had a chemical and a miscarriage when trying for DC2, and I wasn´t swaying then (-but my LP might have been short 10-11 back then aswell, I didn´t chart my cycle but had really short cycles).
    For this chemical in July I never really wondered if it was because my LP was too short since AF did stay away at first, so I think the egg made it in time to implant, something just went wrong.
    Now I am taking B6 80 mg every day through OV, just because it might help.
    It didn´t delay OV for me by the way.
    Hope you´ll be fine and catch an egg soon
    6 3
    swayed for a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks indira, everyones kind words are making me feel so much better though tears keep catching me unawares... God knows how I would deal with anything heavier than a chemical! I will definately take b6 continuously unless the doctors put me back on progesterone crinone which will increase my LP anyway. I hope you too will catch an egg soon. Although I have been ttc quite a while and on the diet for months and months, this was the first month I did a strict o+12 so at least I know the timing bit works as I couldn't seem to get pg with my boys or whilst swaying using a cutoff.
    2007 2010 2012 2015

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Flava, I have been wondering if maybe the doctor actually said, something like 80% of all the eggs you're born with are bad, and maybe this is a misinterpretation of that. Because so many of us have gotten pg the first month or two of trying (or not even trying, totally on accident), at least once during our lives, it just doesn't seem possible. I think a lot of eggs start to develop and yeah, who knows, maybe 80% of them are bad and they just don't develop, but I seriously doubt that the eggs that are released, that 80% of them are rotten or whatever.
    A doctor once told me that on average, women only have a 20% chance of getting pregnant each month. He didn't say anything about the eggs, though, and I assumed it was a combination of factors that would contribute to that 20%. Plus, 20% seemed really low to me.

Maybe that's where Tamara got the 80%? the flip side of the 20%?
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh, and Deaks, I am sorry about the chemical. I hope you get things sorted out!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast