Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Change In Plans???

Some things just don't go as planned and I think I'm okay with that. I've been swaying for over 5 months now and no luck. The last few weeks/months I've been struggling with chest pains... sounds frightening, but I really wasn't too worried b/c it had been a side effect of a neck injury and gallbladder problems in the past. Well it felt like it was getting worse... went in to see the doc and was diagnosed with acid reflux. Really not a big deal in big scheme of things, but my boy diet is getting thrown out the window due to this All those months of prep work and I have to abandon it for the most part. I have been relying on lemon water to raise my pH and that is a huge no-no so I already stopped that. Tomatoes, orange juice, citrus fruits, and so many other foods are causing me problems. Crud. I'm still eating lots of meat and nuts and protein items in addition to the fruits and veggies that still work for me, but it's just not like the effort I was putting in before. Oh well. I am suppose to ovulate in a few days and I'm not sure how I feel about it. Honestly DH and I have thrown around the idea of adopting lately and now I'm thinking maybe this is my sign that I'm suppose to do that instead???? Ahhh. I don't know. But at the same time I would love another little one to love and cuddle whether it be a boy or girl.

I guess my biggest question would be... since lemon water is no longer an option for me, any other quick suggestions out there for drinks I could use to raise my pH that wouldn't totally mess with my touchy stomach???

Thanks!
    Mom to three beautiful little girls -

Can't wait to see what God has in store for me next... maybe !!??!!??

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aww that sounds uncomfortable! I think in your position I'd avoid trying to change pH via drinks, trust that the rest of the diet will do that for you or supps if you prefer. Perhaps drinking something that will settle your tummy instead like full fat milk?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can you use ural ? or is that an AUS thing.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry!! Are you doing BSD? That has triggered acid reflux in some people.

Some people find that ACV helps with acid reflux so give that a try (sounds to me like it could be aggravating). Wheatgrass is alkalinizing and may help your reflux and coconut water is a good source of potassium. How are you tolerating green tea?

Personally, I think you can have a great sway without tomatoes or citrus, just stick with what is working for you, just like you said!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have acid reflux. I've had it for years, and I haven't noticed the boy diet causing any issues for me in that regard...but I am drinking ASG like crazy, so maybe that's why!! Can you try drinking ASG?? It is great for a boy sway AND helps with heartburn/indigestion.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!